Windsor Avenue,Thurlstone,Sheffield,S36 9RX
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 4 BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE STOREY EXTENSION TO REAR
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS & DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- BESPOKE FITTED KITCHEN
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS & AMENITIES
- RURAL COUNTRYSIDE SETTING
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS.........SET WITHIN THE HEART OF THURLSTONE VILLAGE IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, SYMPATHETICALLY EXTENDED, FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, HAVING A FANTASTIC ASPECT TO BOTH THE FRONT & REAR OVER RURAL COUNTRYSIDE, BEING OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO THE FAMILY PURCHASER.
SET WITHIN THE HEART OF THURLSTONE VILLAGE IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, SYMPATHETICALLY EXTENDED, FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, HAVING A FANTASTIC ASPECT TO BOTH THE FRONT & REAR OVER RURAL COUNTRYSIDE, BEING OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO THE FAMILY PURCHASER.
Approached form the side elevation off the driveway via a timber glazed door which opens into an entrance hallway giving access to the breakfast kitchen, downstairs W.C. and a useful under stairs storage cupboard. The kitchen is presented to the front elevation, having a fantastic far reaching aspect and features a bespoke fitted kitchen with oak doors and a roll top work surface incorporating a sink unit. There is an integrated oven, four ring hob and space for a free standing fridge freezer. The downstairs toilet features a low flush W.C., a wash hand basin and has fully tiled walls. The lounge is presented to the rear elevation giving access into the double storey extension. There is a focal point fireplace with a gas fire and a staircase giving access to the first floor landing. The dining room is presented to the rear, set within the extension, having fantastic rural views and is naturally well lit via double glazed windows and central French doors giving access into the rear garden. Also, off this is a small conservatory addition creating a utility space, having plumbing for a washing machine, creates a secondary entranceway and gives access into the integral single garage. The garage has a shutter style door, having lighting within and houses the condensing boiler. At first floor level the landing gives access to four bedrooms and the house bathroom featuring a three piece suite comprising of a low flush W.C., wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over and tiling to the walls and floor. A corridor gives access to bedroom one which is presented to the rear of the property, featuring fantastic far reaching views and giving access to a wet room style en suite, having an open shower unit, low flush W.C., wash hand basin and has fully tiled walls and floor.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- DINING ROOM
- SMALL CONSERVATORY
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- EN SUITE
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally to the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking and access to the attached single garage. There is a low maintenance landscaped garden and access to the entrance door. To the rear of the property is a wall and fence enclose garden, being low maintenance and a fantastic sun trap, having been fully landscaped and paved with decorative borders and a rural outlook.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be C. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson & Co and so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents or checked the tenure with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.