St. Owens Drive,Barnsley,S75 2LD
- THREE GENEROUS BEDROOMS
- NEWLY FITTED MODERN CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
- FULLY MODERNISED BATHROOM SUITE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS TO THREE ELEVATIONS
- DETACHED GARAGE & DRIVE
- A WEALTH OF FURTHER DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & M1 MOTORWAY NETWORK
SIMPLY STUNNING......A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & FULLY REFURBISHED 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW PLEASANTLY SITUATED IN A LRGE PLOT OFFERING A WEALTH OF POTENTIAL, HAVING GARDENS TO THREE ELEVATIONS.
SIMPLY STUNNING......A FULLY REFURBISHED 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW PLEASANTLY SITUATED IN A LRGE PLOT OFFERING A WEALTH OF POTENTIAL, HAVING GARDENS TO THREE ELEVATIONS.
Entered from the side elevation via a timber door into a large reception hallway which gives access to the full accommodation including the attic loft space and a large storage cupboard. The kitchen features newly fitted modern contemporary units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a sink unit. There are integrated appliances including an oven, hob and extractor with space for secondary appliances and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. The kitchen has two further storage cupboards and provides access onto the side garden. The lounge is presented to the rear elevation and is naturally well lit with central French doors giving access onto the rear garden. There are three generous bedrooms and a fully modernised bathroom featuring a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a W.C., wash hand basin set on a vanity unit and an open step in shower cubicle.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally the property is centrally positioned within extensive grounds offering a wealth of development potential. There are wrought iron rail gates opening onto a paved driveway which gives access to a detached garage, having an up and over door, electric and lighting within and houses the recently fitted combination boiler. There are gardens to three elevations which are laid to lawn with decorative flower borders being fully wall enclosed.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be D. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
£795.00 Per calendar month.
Mains water, Mains gas, Mains electric, Mains Drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services or appliances have been tested by Mallinson & Co.