Millers Grove,Barugh Green,Barnsley,S75 1FW
- 4 BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE
- FULLY EQUIPT POD STYLE OFFICE TO REAR
- ENSUITE TO BEDROOM 1
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLING & TRANSPORT LINKS
- NEW BUILD BARRETT HOME
- IDEAL FOR A FAMILY
SIMPLY STUNNING........ A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY PLEASANTLY SITUATED ON THE LOCK KEEPERS GATE DEVELOPMENT BY BARRATT HOMES, BEING OR PARTICULAR INTERESTED TO THE YOUNG FAMILY.... BE QUICK!
SIMPLY STUNNING........ A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY LOCATED ON THE LOCK KEEPERS GATE DEVELOPMENT BY BARRATT HOMES, BEING OR PARTICULAR INTERESTED TO THE YOUNG FAMILY.... BE QUICK!
Entered from the front elevation into an entrance hallway which gives access in to an open plan lounge being front facing having a timber balustrade staircase rising to the first-floor landing with a useful under stairs storage cupboard. The lounge gives access into the open plan living kitchen situated to the rear of the property with a superb bay style window with central French doors giving access to the rear garden. The kitchen features high specification, upgraded fitted wall and base units in high gloss white with contemporary fitments, a range of integrated appliances and ample space for a dining table. There is a useful pantry style storage cupboard located beneath the stairs and also gives access to a utility room. The utility room has base units, houses the combination boiler and gives access to the downstairs W.C. which features a two-piece contemporary suite. At first floor level are four generous bedrooms, with a three piece en suite bathroom to bedroom one and a house bathroom.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- EN SUITE
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally approached from the front elevation onto a large tarmac driveway providing off street parking and access to the single integral garage with an up and over door. There is a side pathway leading to the rear elevation. The rear garden features an extended paved patio and a lawn grass area being fully fence enclosed with decorative borders. In addition to this the current vendor have created a pod style office with electric and lighting within, double glazed windows and doors and is fully insulated.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be D. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
£1200.00 Per calendar month.
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services or appliances have been tested by Mallinson & Co.