Woodlands Drive, Skelmanthorpe, Huddersfield, HD8 9DB
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SET UPON A SPACIOUS PLOT WITH GARDENS TO 3 SIDES
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- DETACHED GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
- IDEALLY SUITED TO THE DOWNSIZER
- NO UPPER VENDOR CHAIN
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
** CHAIN FREE ** TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … OCCUPYING AN OUTSTANDING POSITION ON THIS HIGHLY REGARDED DEVELOPMENT IS THIS WELL PRESENTED, TWO BEDROOM, DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH SOUTH FACING GARDEN AND DETACHED GARAGE. IDEALLY SUITED TO THE DOWNSIZER, BEING WELL SERVED BY LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … OCCUPYING AN OUTSTANDING POSITION ON THIS HIGHLY REGARDED DEVELOPMENT IS THIS WELL PRESENTED, TWO BEDROOM, DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH SOUTH FACING GARDEN AND DETACHED GARAGE. IDEALLY SUITED TO THE DOWNSIZER, BEING WELL SERVED BY LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS.
A double glazed entrance door with side panel glazing opens into a large reception hallway, giving access to the full accommodation including the attic loft space and a useful storage cupboard. The kitchen is presented to the south side of the property and currently features both wall and base units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a sink unit. There is an integrated oven, four ring hob, extractor hood, a wall mounted boiler housed behind a unit, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a free standing fridge freezer. The lounge is also presented to the south facing side, having sliding French doors giving access onto the rear garden and a focal point fireplace with a timber surround and a living flame gas fire. There are two double bedrooms presented to the North elevation and a house bathroom which features a modern three piece bathroom suite comprising of a step in shower cubicle with an electric shower, push button W.C. and a wash hand basin.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- Externally situated within a spacious south facing plot, having gardens to three elevations and paved pathways giving access to the front, side and rear. The boundary is Laurel tree and wall enclosed. The rear garden is directly south facing and a natural sun trap. There are two gates, one of which gives access onto the driveway and detached garage, having an up and over door, electric and lighting within.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be B. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
- PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
- MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
- No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
- References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.