Wilbrook Rise,Barnsley,S75 1JD
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARDEN ROOM EXTENSION TO REAR
- DINING KITCHEN & UTILITY
- EN SUITE TO BEDROOM 1
- LANSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS, AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
- AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME
LOOK AT ME..... A STUNNING 4 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN THIS SMALL QUIET SECLUDED POSITION, BEING BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT AND GIVES EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL SCHOOLING, AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS VIA M1.
Entering from the front elevation into a large reception hallway which gives access to the downstairs W.C., stairs to the first floor landing, lounge, dining kitchen and a useful storage cupboard. The lounge is presented to the front elevation having internal French doors giving access to the dining room and in turn back to the kitchen. Off the dining room is the addition of a garden room presented to the rear elevation creating a further reception room. The kitchen is beautifully finished, featuring wall and base units with a range of integrated appliances and overlooks the rear garden. This gives access to the utility room, rear elevation and the integral single garage. At the first floor level there are four generous double bedrooms, bedroom one having an en suite and a family bathroom featuring a three piece bathroom suite with a shower over the bath.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- DINING ROOM
- GARDEN ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- EN SUITE
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally there is a large block paved parking area to the front elevation providing off street parking for several vehicles and access to the integral garage. Paved pathways give access to the rear elevation where there is a fully landscaped garden featuring a rockery, lawn grass area and block paved pathways.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be E. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
£ Per calendar month.
Mains water, Mains gas, Mains electric, Mains Drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services or appliances have been tested by Mallinson & Co.