- 5 BEDROOM
- 5 BATHROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
- LANSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- EASY ACCESS TO BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE & M1
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR 2 VEHICLES
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- IDEAL FOR A FAMILY
SIMPLY STUNNING....... A 5 BEDROOM, 5 BATHROOM END TOWNHOUSE PROPERTY BEING BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED THROUGHOUT WHICH FEATURES A SINGLE STOREY EXTENSION TO THE REAR AND A PART CONVERTED GARAGE INTO A SALON/STUDIO.
Entered from the front elevation into an entrance hallway giving access to the downstairs W.C., utility room, a large storage cupboard and to the part converted garage. The garage has been part converted into a beauty salon and could easily be converted back to a garage or have a variety of uses. A staircase gives access to the first-floor landing where there is a W.C. and lounge which is presented to the front elevation whilst to the rear is a beautifully presented open plan living kitchen situated in a single storey extension. The kitchen features both wall and base units in contemporary style with integrated appliances, ample space for a dining table and bi folding doors giving access into the rear garden. A staircase then gives access to the second-floor landing where there is a bedroom with an en suite, a bedroom to the rear of the property and a house bathroom having a four-piece bathroom suite. A further staircase gives access to the third-floor landing where there are three more generous bedrooms and a shower room.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- PART CONVERTED GARAGE
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- LANDING AREA
- OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN
- STAIRS TO 2ND FLOOR
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- EN SUITE
- BEDROOM 2
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- STAIRS TO 3RD FLOOR
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- BEDROOM 5
- SHOWER ROOM
- Externally to the front elevation is a part tarmac driveway providing off street parking for two vehicles and access to the up and over garage door opening to a small storage space. There is a paved pathway giving access to the rear elevation. The rear elevation has been extensively remodelled and landscaped to create a tiered level garden comprising of various seating areas and an astro turfed lawn area with a garden shed.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be C. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
£850.00 Per calendar month.
Mains water, Mains gas, Mains electric, Mains Drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services or appliances have been tested by Mallinson & Co.