Wheatcroft Gardens, Penistone, Sheffield, S36 6GA
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 3 FLOORS
- 3 BATHROOMS
- GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- HIGHLY REGARDED DEVELOPMENT
- EASY ACCESS TO PENNINE TRAIL
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- GARDEN TO REAR
SIMPLY STUNNING … A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND UPDATED FOUR BEDROOM, THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE, LOCATED WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO PENISTONE CENTRE, HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLING, LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS. BEING OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO THE FAMILY PURCHASER.
SIMPLY STUNNING …. A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND UPDATED FOUR BEDROOM, THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE, LOCATED WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO PENISTONE CENTRE, HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLING, LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS. BEING OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO THE FAMILY PURCHASER.
A newly fitted composite door opens into a reception hallway, having a staircase rising to the first floor landing, laminate finish to the floor which continues throughout the ground floor and access to the downstairs W.C., dining kitchen and the gym/utility room. The downstairs W.C. features a wall mounted wash hand basin and a low flush W.C.. The dining kitchen has been extensively refurbished and features a high quality shaker style fitted kitchen with cast fitments and a wood effect work surface incorporating a sink unit. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine/dishwasher, space for a free standing fridge freezer, an integrated oven, microwave, hob and extractor and a boiler housed behind a unit. There is a second run of base units providing further storage, a breakfast bar space, ample space for a dining table, a double glazed window and French doors giving access to the rear elevation. The gym/utility room is a part conversion of the garage, having laminate finish to the floor and a bank of fitted furniture providing storage.
At first-floor level the landing area gives access to the lounge, house bathroom, bedroom four and the stairs to the second floor. The lounge is a rear facing reception room, having double glazed doors with windows to either side opening to a Juliette style balcony overlooking the rear garden. The house bathroom features a three-piece bathroom suite with a low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with a shower over. Bedroom four is a front facing room, having a double glazed window and a radiator.
At second floor level the landing area gives access to three further bedrooms. Bedroom one is presented to the front elevation and features a double glazed window, radiator and en suite facilities comprising of a low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and a step-in shower cubicle. Bedrooms two and three are both rear facing rooms, having double glazed windows and radiators.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
• DINING KITCHEN
• GYM/UTILITY ROOM
• LANDING AREA
• STAIRS TO 2ND FLOOR
• BEDROOM 4
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• EN SUITE
• BEDROOM 2
• BEDROOM 3
• Externally to the front elevation is two off street parking spaces and access to the garage storage area. There are paved pathways giving access to the rear. To the rear elevation is a landscaped garden featuring a slate paved area elevating onto an Astro turfed garden area with railway sleeper flower beds and an elevated decking area being a natural sun trap.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
Greenbelt. Yearly payment £103.31
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be C. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.