Westfield Avenue, Thurlstone, Sheffield
- SEMI DETACHED
- 3 BEDROOMS
- OFFERS A WEALTH OF DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- OFF STREET PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … A WELL PROPORTIONED, THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, SET WITHIN THE HEART OF THURLSTONE, IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER OR YOUNG FAMILY PURCHASER, OFFERING A WEALTH OF ACCOMMODATION AND FURTHER DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL.
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• BREAKFAST KITCHEN
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• BEDROOM 2
• BEDROOM 3
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• Externally to the front of the property is a paved driveway providing off street parking, decorative flower borders and paved pathways giving access to the front, side and rear. To the rear of the property is a stone wall and fence enclosed garden, having lawn grass areas with paved pathways and a platform for a garden shed.
We understand the council tax band to be A. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.