Vicarage Lane,Royston,Barnsley,S71 4QY
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED & CONSTRUCTED
- OUTSTANDING OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED THROUGHOUT
- EN SUITE & DRESSING ROOM TO BEDROOM 1
- QUIET SECLUDED LOCATION
- OFF STREET PARKING & DOUBLE GARAGE
- EXCELLENT COMMUTING LINKS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN WITH DECKING
WOW WOW WOW....... A TRULY OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED AND CONSTRUCTED 5 DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME BEING BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED AND FEATURES A STUNNING OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN GIVING ACCESS TO THE REAR GARDEN.
WOW WOW WOW....... A TRULY OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED AND CONSTRUCTED 5 DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME BEING BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED, FEATURING A STUNNING OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN GIVING ACCESS TO THE REAR GARDEN.
Entry from the front is into a large reception hallway, which gives access to the spacious ground floor including the formal lounge, dining room, open plan living kitchen, downstairs WC and integral double garage.
The lounge is a front facing reception room with a focal point fireplace and french doors that lead to the dining room and the rear of the property. At the rear of the property is an outstanding bespoke open plan kitchen that is fully fitted to a high specification and comprises of wall and base units with quartz work surfaces and a central island. This is a beautiful ‘heart of the home’ room, having a part vaulted ceiling and bi-folding doors which gives access to the rear garden. A sweeping staircase leads up to a large spacious landing and access to four generous double bedrooms, bedroom5/office and a house bathroom. This comprises of a four-piece bespoke bathroom suite with free standing oval bath.
Bedroom one features a walk-in wardrobe and a beautifully presented en-suite bathroom, comprising of an open walk in shower, bespoke free standing bath, wc & wall mounter sink unit.
In conclusion, family homes do not get much better than this. A bespoke built four bedroomed property, offering a wealth of accommodation being finished to the highest possible standard. We really do recommend an inspection on this one.
We feel the property would rent for £1250 per calendar month.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- DINING ROOM
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- DRESSING ROOM
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- BEDROOM 5/OFFICE
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally there is a large block paved driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and an integral double garage with an electric shutter door. There is a privately enclosed rear garden, having an elevated composite decking area with inset LED lighting, this is a natural sun trap. This leads to the main garden area that is lawned and there is also a vegetable garden to the side elevation.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be E. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
£1250 Per calendar month.
Mains water, Mains gas, Mains electric, Mains Drainage
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services or appliances have been tested by Mallinson & Co.