Sycamore Croft, Skelmanthorpe, Huddersfield, HD8 9UX
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS & DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- DETACHED GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- ENCLOSED GARDEN TO REAR WITH PLEASANT VIEWS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
- EXISTING PLANNING PERMISSION TO EXTEND
WOW! WOW! WOW! LARGE FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, SET UPON THIS HIGHLY REGARDED DAVID WILSON DEVELOPMENT, FEATURING THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, GARAGE, OFF STREET PARKING AND A PRIVATELY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH A PLEASANT ASPECT.
WOW, WOW, WOW, … A SIMPLY STUNNING, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, SET UPON THIS HIGHLY REGARDED DAVID WILSON DEVELOPMENT, FEATURING THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, GARAGE, OFF STREET PARKING AND A PRIVATELY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH A PLEASANT ASPECT.
A composite double glazed entrance door opens into a large reception hallway, having a timber oak balustrade staircase rising to the first floor landing with a useful under stairs storage cupboard and gives access to the downstairs W.C. featuring a two piece suite, dining room/snug, lounge and a part glazed internal door opens into the open plan kitchen. The open plan kitchen is presented to the rear elevation, having French doors opening to the rear garden. The kitchen currently features both wall and base units in high gloss white with contemporary fitments and roll top work surfaces incorporating a sink unit. There is a six ring gas hob, extractor hood, double oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, space for secondary appliances, wall mounted television point, a central feature island (available under separate negotiation), ample space for a dining table and access to the utility room. The utility room has a composite door opening to the driveway and features a wall mounted boiler, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. The dining room is a versatile reception space, currently used as a secondary snug area, having French doors to the rear elevation and a door to the lounge. The lounge is presented to the front elevation, having large picture windows providing ample natural light and a focal point fireplace with an electric fire set within. There is a downstairs office currently used as a playroom/occasional bedroom, having a front facing window. At first floor level is a galleried landing area, having a double fitted storage cupboard and provides access to four generous bedrooms, the house bathroom and the attic loft space. Two of the bedrooms are presented to the rear elevation and two are presented to the front, all of which can accommodate a double bed. Bedroom one is presented to the rear and features a range of fitted wardrobe furniture with part mirror finish doors and provides access to an en suite facility. The en suite features a four piece bathroom suite comprising of a step in shower cubicle with a modern contemporary shower screen and plumbed in shower, low flush W.C. and a wash hand basin. The house bathroom also features a contemporary four piece bathroom suite, comprising of a low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath unit and a step in shower cubicle.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- DINING ROOM/SNUG
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- EN SUITE
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally to the front of the property is a low maintenance lawn grass garden with established trees and shrubbery, a central pathway to the front door and a tarmac driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles giving access to the detached garage. The garage can easily accommodate a single vehicles and features an up and over door, electric and lighting within. There is a timber gate giving access to the rear garden which is a substantial in size, being fence enclosed with paved pathways, a lawn grass garden area, an elevated decking area with a pergola located to the rear of the garage providing a fantastic seating area. Please note the current vendor have had plans drawn up to extend the property on a double storey basis. These plans can be provided should the purchaser wish.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be F. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
- PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
- MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
- No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
- References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.