St. Helens Place,Barnsley,S71 2FN
- 3 BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE TO BEDROOM 1
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- NEWLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING AND DETACHED GARAGE
- BEAUTIFUL FINISH THROUGHOUT
- IDEAL FOR A YOUNG FAMILY
- EASY ACCESS TO TRANSPORT LINKS, SCHOOLING & AMENITIES
- PRIVATE GARDEN
WOW WOW WOW........ A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY LOCATED IN A SMALL QUIET CUL DE SAC BEING IDEALY SUITED TO THE YOUNG FAMILY.
WOW WOW WOW........ A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY LOCATED IN A SMALL QUIET CUL DE SAC BEING IDEALY SUITED TO THE YOUNG FAMILY
Entered from the front elevation via a composite double-glazed door opening into an entrance hallway having a staircase to the first-floor landing. This gives access to a storage cupboard, downstairs W.C. with a two-piece suite, two reception rooms being the lounge and dining room, plus the breakfast kitchen. The kitchen has been recently updated and features modern contemporary units with copper fitments and a roll top work surface incorporating a sink unit. There is space for an American style fridge freezer and a range of integrated appliances including an oven, hob, extractor, wall mounted boiler housed behind a unit and a dishwasher. The dining room is situated to the front elevation and has the potential to create an outstanding open plan dining kitchen. The lounge is presented to the front and side elevation having French doors giving access into the garden. The main focal point of the lounge is a fully bespoke entertainment centre featuring a contemporary wall mounted electric fire, wall mounted television point, plus additional electric points for integrated speakers and inset L.E.D. lighting. The staircase rises to the first-floor landing giving access to three generous bedrooms, bedroom one having an en suite featuring a step-in shower cubicle, low flush W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. The house bathroom features a modern three-piece bathroom suite.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- DINING ROOM
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- EN SUITE
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally there are gardens to three elevations which are low maintenance, partly grassed with central pathways giving access to the front door. The main garden is presented to the side of the property, is fully privately enclosed with a lawn grass garden area, paved seating area and an elevated decking where a hot tub is currently in situ. There is also a tarmac driveway providing off street parking and access to a detached garage with an up and over door.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be C. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
£750.00 Per calendar month.
Mains water, Mains gas, Mains electric, Mains Drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services or appliances have been tested by Mallinson & Co.