St. Georges Road, Barnsley, S70 1HB
- MID TERRACE
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EXTENDED TO REAR TO CREATE A DINING KITCHEN
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDEN TO REAR
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIIME BUYER OR INVESTOR
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS .... TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY EXENDED TO THE REAR, CONVENIENTLY LOCATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE, LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS. IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION, IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER OR PROPERTY INVESTOR.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS .... TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY EXTENDED TO THE REAR, CONVENIENTLY LOCATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE, LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS. IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION, IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER OR PROPERTY INVESTOR.
A part glazed door opens into the lounge.
LOUNGE 4.01m x 3.66m (13'2" x 12'0")
Has a double glazed window, a radiator and an Adam's style fireplace with a Living Flame gas fire.
DINING KITCHEN 4.65m x 3.51m (15'3" x 11'6")
Has a double glazed window to the rear, a double glazed entrance door and a kitchen comprising base and wall units with a work surface which incorporate a stainless steel sink unit. The room has partial tiling to the walls, an integral oven with a four ring hob and an extractor hood over, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge. The kitchen has a radiator and a staircase to the first floor level.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 3.66m x 4.14m (12'0" x 13'7")
A front facing double room with a radiator and a double glazed window.
BEDROOM TWO 3.4m x 2.74m (11'2" x 9'0")
A further double bedroom with a double glazed window and a radiator.
In need of modernisation, currently comprising a pedestal wash hand basin, a low flush W.C, a corner bath and a step-in shower. The room has a frosted effect double glazed window and a cupboard which houses the central heating boiler.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- DINING KITCHEN
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- HOUSE BATHROOM
Externally the property abuts the street to the front. To the rear is an enclosed garden. Access to the side under the flying freehold above the archway.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be A. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
- PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
- MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
- No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
- References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.