Smithy Moor Avenue, Stocksbridge, Sheffield, S36 1FH
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- OFF STREET PARKING & DETACHED GARAGE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- IDEAL FOR A COUPLE
- CLOSE TO FOX VALLEY RETAIL PARK
- EXCELLENT COMMUTING LINKS VIA STOCKSBRIDGE BYPASS
- MODERN HOUSE BATHROOM
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS ... A WELL PRESENTED 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW SET WITHIN A GOOD SIZE PLOT, HAVING OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE, BEING OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO THE DOWNSIZING COUPLE.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS .... A WELL PRESENTED 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW SET WITHIN A GOOD SIZE PLOT, HAVING OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE, BEING OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO THE DOWNSIZING COUPLE.
Approached from the side elevation via a double glazed entrance door which opens into an entrance hallway giving access to all the accommodation including the kitchen, lounge/diner, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The kitchen is presented to the front elevation and features modern wall and base units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a sink unit with a mixer tap over and a double glazed window overlooking the garden. There is an integrated oven, hob and extractor, plumbing and space for a dishwasher and automatic washing machine, plus space for free standing fridge freezer. The lounge/diner is also presented to the front elevation and features a focal point fireplace with an inset fire, a large double glazed window providing light within and ample space for a dining table and chairs. Bedroom one and two are both double bedrooms presented to the rear elevation with bedroom two giving access to the loft space. The bathroom is presented to the side elevation and features a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a low flush W.C., a wash hand basin housed on a vanity unit with storage beneath and a panel bath with a shower over and shower screen. There is part tiling to the walls and a frosted double glazed window.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- Externally to the front elevation is a block paved driveway providing off street parking and access to the side door, detached garage and rear. There is a wall and fence enclosed lawn grass front garden with a pathway to the front of the property. To the rear of the property is a hedge and fence enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and a pathway to the bottom of the garden, having an open aspect to the rear.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be B. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
- PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
- MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
- No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
- References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.