Sheffield Road, Penistone, Sheffield, S36 6HF
- STONE FRONTED END TERRACE
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- REAR UTILITY ROOM EXTENSION
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- FRONT & REAR COURTYARD
- EASY ACCESS TO TRANSPORT LINKS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER, YOUNG COUPLE OR INVESTOR
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … SET ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF PENISTONE CENTRE IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, STONE FRONTED END TERRACE PROPERTY, IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER, YOUNG COUPLE OR PROPERTY INVESTOR.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS …. SET ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF PENISTONE CENTRE IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, STONE FRONTED END TERRACE PROPERTY, IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER, YOUNG COUPLE OR PROPERTY INVESTOR.
A double glazed entrance door opens into the lounge. The lounge is a deceptively spacious room, having a high ceiling, focal point fireplace with an electric fire, a front facing window and gives access to the dining kitchen. The dining kitchen currently comprises of wall and base units with wood doors, an electric cooker point, ample space for a fridge freezer, space for a dining table and gives access to the cellar head storage and a staircase rising to the first floor. There is also access to the rear extension which is currently used as a utility room, having plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and secondary appliances. There are double glazed windows and a door giving access to the rear elevation. At first floor level the landing area gives access to two double bedrooms and the house bathroom. The house bathroom currently features a low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with a shower over. Bedroom two contains an over bulk head storage cupboard which houses the combination boiler.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• DINING KITCHEN
• UTILITY EXTENSION
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• BEDROOM 2
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• Externally to the front of the property is a stone courtyard with a paved pathway giving access to the front door. To the rear of the property is a paved courtyard garden being wall and fence enclosed.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be A. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.