Padley Close, Dodworth, Barnsley, S75 3SE
- DORMER STYLE DETACHED
- 3 BEDROOMS
- SINGLE STOREY EXTENSION TO REAR
- WEALTH OF DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- INTEGRAL GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- EASY ACCESS TO TRAIN, MOTORWAY & COUNTRYSIDE
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF DODWORTH CENTRE
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … OFFERING A WEALTH OF DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL IS THIS SINGLE STOREY EXTENDED, THREE BEDROOM, DORMER STYLE DETACHED PROPERTY, SET WITHIN A SMALL QUIET CUL DE SAC, OFFERING EASY ACCESS TO THE M1 MOTORWAY NETWORK, TRAIN LINKS, STUNNING OPEN COUNTRYSIDE AND DODWORTH CENTRE AMENITIES. MAY BE OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO THE FAMILY PURCHASER OR COUPLE.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS …. OFFERING A WEALTH OF DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL IS THIS SINGLE STOREY EXTENDED, THREE BEDROOM, DORMER STYLE DETACHED PROPERTY, SET WITHIN A SMALL QUIET CUL DE SAC, OFFERING EASY ACCESS TO THE M1 MOTORWAY NETWORK, TRAIN LINKS, STUNNING OPEN COUNTRYSIDE AND DODWORTH CENTRE AMENITIES. MAY BE OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO THE FAMILY PURCHASER OR COUPLE.
Entered from the left elevation via a double glazed door which opens into an entrance hallway. The hallway gives access to the downstairs W.C. featuring a low flush W.C. and a wash hand basin and access to the open plan lounge. The lounge features a large front facing picture window providing light within, a staircase rising to the first floor landing, a useful under stairs cupboard and a focal point fireplace with a gas fire. This room has an archway leading through to the dining room, sun room and kitchen. The dining room has fitted furniture with display cabinets and ample space for a dining table and chairs. The sun room extension has a double glazed window, French doors opening to the rear gardens and is currently used as a snug/office. The kitchen is also located within the single storey extension to the rear and features both wall and base units with Corian work surfaces incorporating a sink unit. There is a range of integrated appliances including a dishwasher, oven, microwave, induction hob and extractor hood, space for a free standing American style fridge freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. There is Karndean finish to the floor, inset spot lighting, ample space for a dining table, a door to the rear hallway and a storage cupboard housing the Worcester Bosch boiler. In the rear hallway is a cloaks cupboard for shoes and coats.
At first floor level the staircase curves to a landing which features a useful storage area and a large picture window providing light within. This then gives access to three generous bedrooms and the house bathroom. Bedroom one is presented to the front elevation, having a double glazed window with a pleasant aspect and under eaves storage. Bedroom two is presented to the side elevation and features a window and fitted wardrobe furniture providing extensive storage. Bedroom three is presented to the rear of the property and features fitted wardrobe furniture with an integrated dressing table, over bed storage and double French doors giving access onto a balcony area. Access to the loft space via a hatch is also located in bedroom three. The house bathroom needs modernising and currently features a four piece coloured suite comprising of a step in shower/bath with a shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C. and a bidet. There is part tiling to the walls, vinyl finish to the floor, a frosted window and inset spot lighting.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• DINING ROOM
• SUN ROOM/SNUG/OFFICE
• OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• BEDROOM 2
• BEDROOM 3
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• Externally to the front elevation is a block paved driveway providing off street parking for two vehicles and block paved pathways giving access to the front, side and rear. There is a front garden with an established shrub border and access to an integral garage, having an up and over door. To the rear of the property is a block paved seating area and bin store, plus a wall enclosed lawned grass garden with established trees and shrubbery.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be D. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.