Old Cubley, Penistone, Sheffield, S36 9AW
- INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 4 / 5 BEDROOMS
- HIGH QUALITY FIXTURE & FINISH THROUGHOUT
- ACCOMMODATION OVER 3 LEVELS
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- BEDROOM 1 WITH DRESSING ROOM & EN SUITE
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ANNEX ABOVE & DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF STREET PARKING
- SOUTH WESTERLEY FACING REAR GARDEN
- SELECT DEVELOPMENT SURROUNDED BY OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
WOW, WOW, WOW, …. OCCUPYING ONE OF PENISTONE’S MOST SOUGHT AFTER POSITIONS WITHIN THIS SMALL SELECT DEVELOPMENT, IS THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, STONE BUILT, FOUR / FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION OF APPROXIMATELY 3000 SQUARE FEET. FEATURING A STUNNING SUITE STYLE BEDROOM, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, AN INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ANNEX ABOVE AND WESTERLY FACING GARDEN.
WOW, WOW, WOW, … OCCUPYING ONE OF PENISTONE’S MOST SOUGHT AFTER POSITIONS WITHIN THIS SMALL SELECT DEVELOPMENT, IS THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, STONE BUILT, FOUR / FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION OF APPROXIMATELY 3000 SQUARE FEET. FEATURING A STUNNING SUITE STYLE BEDROOM, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, AN INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ANNEX ABOVE AND WESTERLY FACING GARDEN.
An oak part glazed entrance door opens into the main reception hallway, having an oak balustrade staircase rising to the first floor landing, tiling to the floor, inset spot lighting and gives access to the formal lounge, home office and downstairs W.C. The formal lounge is a dual aspect room measuring the full depth of the property, having sash windows to the front elevation, a focal point fireplace with a multi fuel burning stove set within and an oak mantle piece and a brick slip feature. There are bi folding anthracite doors with integrated blinds giving access to the westerly facing garden and internal oak doors give access to the open plan kitchen. The open plan kitchen is an ‘L’ shaped room and is the true heart of the home, featuring a bespoke solid wood fitted kitchen with a granite work surface and complimentary upstand incorporating a one and half bowl sink unit with a mixer tap over. There is space for a range style oven with extractor hood, an integrated dishwasher, an over-hanging breakfast bar space, inset spot lighting and access to a dining area, having bi folding doors with integrated blinds giving access to the rear garden. There are two feature radiators and a slate tile feature wall in the dining area. Also, off the kitchen is a utility room, having complimentary units to the kitchen with a roll top work surface incorporating a sink unit, space for a free standing fridge freezer, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, inset spot lighting and an extractor fan. The downstairs W.C. features a low flush W.C., a corner wash hand basin, tiling to the walls and floor and a chrome heated ladder rail. The home office is a front facing room with access to a loft space and to the double integral garage. The lounge, kitchen and dining area all benefit from a surround sound speaker system.
At first floor level the landing area has a front facing double glazed sash window and gives access to an airing cupboard housing the pressurised cylinder system and combination boiler. There is a secondary staircase rising to the second floor and access to two bedrooms and the house bathroom. Bedroom one is a superior size suite style room, being a naturally well-lit dual aspect room, having two double glazed windows, inset spot lighting, a surround sound speaker system and access to an en suite facility. The en suite features a corner step in shower cubicle, low flush W.C. and a wash hand basin. There is part tiling to the wall, tiling to the floor and inset spot lighting. The bedroom also features a large dressing room which was bedroom five on the original house plan (and could be converted back to a bedroom if required) and features a bank of fitted wardrobe furniture, inset spot lighting and two double glazed windows providing natural light within. Bedroom two is a rear facing double room, having two double glazed windows and inset spot lighting. The house bathroom features a four piece bathroom suite comprising of a panel bath, push button W.C., wash hand basin and a step in shower cubicle. There is part tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, a full length mirror to one wall, inset spot lighting, a chrome heated ladder rail and a frosted double glazed window.
On the second floor the landing area could be used as a further office space if desired. There is access to two further bedrooms and the attic loft space via a drop down ladder. Bedroom three and four are both superior size double rooms, both being dual aspect with three double glazed windows and both have an en suite facility. The en suites features a corner step in shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is part tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor and a chrome heated ladder rail.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
• HOME OFFICE
• DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• DRESSING ROOM & EN SUITE
• BEDROOM 2
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 3
• EN SUITE
• BEDROOM 4
• EN SUITE
• Externally approached within this small hamlet, the property can be found on the left hand side. There is a large block paved parking area providing off street parking for several vehicles and an integral double garage with an electric shutter style door, which can easily accommodate two vehicles and has electric and lighting within. There are paved pathways to either side of the property. To the left elevation is access to the annex room above the double garage which is currently used as a home office/gym, having electric and lighting within. This annex could be used as an occasional bedroom, games room or playroom if desired and has electric heating. To the right elevation is an Indian stone pathway giving access to the rear south westerly facing garden via a timber gate. To the rear of the property is a westerly facing garden, being well manicured and cherished by the current vendor. The garden features a large Indian stone seating area, being a natural sun trap with pathways and central stone steps leading onto a manicured lawn with established trees, plants and shrubbery, being fence and wall enclosed with a platform for a garden shed.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be F. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.