Near Bank, Shelley, Huddersfield, HD8 8LT
- FOR SALE BY MODERN METHOD OF AUCTION
- TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
- BUYERS FEE APPLY
- SUBJECT TO AN UNDISCLOSED RESERVE PRICE
- 2 SEMI DETACHED PROPERTIES
- 6 BEDROOMS
- 4 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- DETACHED GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- GARDEN & APPROX 4.5 ACRES OF GRAZING LAND
*****TAKE A LOOK AT THIS...*** FOR SALE BY THE MODERN METHOD OF ONLINE AUCTION, TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY *** TWO DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, ADJOINING SEMI DETACHED PROPERTIES WITH 6 BEDROOMS IN TOTAL LAND APPROACHING 3.5 ACRES.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS...*** FOR SALE BY THE MODERN METHOD OF ONLINE AUCTION, VIEW, BID, BUY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY *** TWO DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, ADJOINING SEMI DETACHED PROPERTIES WITH 6 BEDROOMS IN TOTAL GOUNDS APPROACHING 3.5 ACRES.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid on the property, your information will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited
This method of auction requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days of the draft contract for sale being received by the buyers solicitor (for standard Grade 1 properties). This additional time allows buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee. This being 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. The Reservation Fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to go through an identification verification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
This property has a Buyer Information Pack which is a collection of documents in relation to the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know about the property, so you are required to complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample copy of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are also contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 including VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack, where it has been provided by iamsold.
The property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price with both the Reserve Price and Starting Bid being subject to change.
The Agent and Auctioneer may recommend the services of third parties to you. Whilst these services are recommended as it is believed they will be of benefit; you are under no obligation to use any of these services and you should always consider your options before services are accepted. Where services are accepted the Auctioneer or Agent may receive payment for the recommendation and you will be informed of any referral arrangement and payment prior to any services being taken by you.
A central double glazed entrance door gives access into a large reception hallway, having lincrusta to the walls, staircase rising to the first floor landing, access to the lounge, former kitchen and reception room two. There is a stain glass door giving access into the rear porch. At first floor level there are three bedrooms, a bathroom and separate W.C.
Entered via a double glazed entrance porch with central French doors giving access to the inner hallway, having a staircase rising to the first floor landing, access to the lounge, dining room, kitchen presented to the side elevation with a fantastic view, rear hallway, downstairs W.C and former coal shed. At first floor level are three bedrooms, a bathroom and separate W.C.
- 2 ENTRANCE HALLWAYS
- 2 STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- 2 LOUNGE
- 2 DINING ROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- BEDROOM 5
- BEDROOM 6
- 2 HOUSE BATHROOMS
- 2 SEPARATE W.C.
- Externally approached off near bank onto a tarmac driveway which is accessed to the rear of the properties. There are lawn grass gardens with decorative borders as well as a detached garage with an electrically operated door and access to both properties. The house gardens which wrap around the properties there are grounds estimated by the vendor to be in the region of 3.5 acres, being grazing land which provide 360 degree panoramic views.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be E. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
- PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
- MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
- No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
- References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.