Moor End Lane, Silkstone Common, Barnsley, S75 4QZ
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- HIGH QUALITY FIXTURE AND FINISH THROUGHOUT
- CONSERVATORY TO REAR
- STUNNING IDYLLIC LOCATION
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- RURAL VIEWS
- BACKS ONTO THE PENNINE TRAIL
- DETACHED GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- IDEALLY SUITED TO THE DOWNSIZER
** NO CHAIN NO CHAIN NO CHAIN ** SITUATED IN AN IDYLLIC LOCATION PROVIDING FANTASTIC RURAL COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS IS THIS THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW, OFFERING VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION WITH GARAGE, OFF STREET PARKING AND EASY ACCESS TO OPEN COUNTRYSIDE AND THE PENNINE TRAIL, IDEAL FOR THE DOWNSIZER.
** NO CHAIN NO CHAIN NO CHAIN ** SIMPLY STUNNING … SITUATED IN AN IDYLLIC LOCATION PROVIDING FANTASTIC RURAL COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS IS THIS THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW, OFFERING VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION WITH GARAGE, OFF STREET PARKING AND EASY ACCESS TO OPEN COUNTRYSIDE AND THE PENNINE TRAIL, IDEAL FOR THE DOWNSIZER.
A composite double glazed entrance door opens into an entrance hallway, having tiling to the floor and a front facing window with a view towards open countryside. Off the hallway is a separate W.C. comprising of a low flush W.C. and wash hand basin. There is a fitted storage cupboard and access to the breakfast kitchen, bedroom three/dining room and the lounge. The breakfast kitchen features both wall and base units with solid wood doors and black granite work surfaces incorporating two stainless steel sink units with mixer tap over and a front facing window with a fantastic countryside outlook. There is space for a free standing fridge freezer, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a cooker and an extractor hood and a breakfast bar with space to seat two people. Bedroom three/dining room is a versatile room, currently being used as a dining room, having a bay style window with a pleasant aspect towards open countryside. The lounge is presented to the rear elevation, is a spacious reception room and features a focal point fireplace with an electric fire and sliding doors giving access to the conservatory which again is a versatile space, currently used as a separate snug/seating area. Off the lounge is the inner hallway which gives access to two further double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, the former airing cupboard housing the Worcester Bosch boiler and cylinder tank and the house bathroom. The house bathroom has been recently updated and features a contemporary style bathroom suite comprising of a wash hand basin housed on a vanity unit, low flush W.C. and a panel bath with an electric shower over. There is tiling to the walls and floor, a chrome heated towel ladder rail and a frosted double glazed window.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- SEPARATE W.C.
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- BEDROOM 3/DINING ROOM
- INNER HALLWAY
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally approached from the front elevation. There are paved pathways giving access to the front door and a paved driveway providing off street parking and access to the brick built detached garage, having an electrically operated up and over door. There are landscaped gardens to the front of the property with established trees and shrubbery. To the rear is a spacious fence enclosed garden, being mainly low maintenance, having paved pathways and seating areas with established trees and shrubbery which back onto the Pennine Trail.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be D. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
- PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
- MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
- No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
- References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.