Meadow View, Skelmanthorpe, Huddersfield, HD8 9ET
- SEMI DETACHED
- 3 BEDROOMS
- OFFERING A WEALTH OF DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- DINING ROOM/LOUNGE
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- OUTSTANDING PANORAMIC VIEWS
- AN IDYLLIC LOCATION
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … SET WITHIN AN IDYLLIC LOCATION, FEATURING A JUST OFF SOUTH FACING GARDEN OVERLOOKING GREENBELT COUNTRYSIDE IS THIS THREE BEDROOM, SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, OFFERING A WEALTH OF POTENTIAL, BEING IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER, YOUNG FAMILY OR DOWNSIZER.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … SET WITHIN AN IDYLLIC LOCATION, FEATURING A JUST OFF SOUTH FACING GARDEN OVERLOOKING OPEN COUNTRYSIDE IS THIS THREE BEDROOM, SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, OFFERING A WEALTH OF POTENTIAL, BEING IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER, YOUNG FAMILY OR DOWNSIZER.
A double glazed entrance door opens into a reception hallway, having a staircase rising to the first floor landing, a double glazed window providing light within and provides access to the kitchen and lounge. The kitchen is presented to the rear elevation, having a wealth of development potential to create a large open plan kitchen by incorporating the dining room. Currently the kitchen features both wall and base units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a sink unit and has a pleasant aspect overlooking open countryside. There is a wall mounted Worcester Bosch combination boiler, an electric cooker point, space for secondary appliances and a useful under stairs storage cupboard which houses the electrical consumer unit. The kitchen gives access to the dining room which is currently presented to the rear elevation and has sliding French doors giving access into the conservatory which takes full advantage of the pleasant aspect. The dining room has an open archway giving access through to the lounge. The lounge is a front facing reception room, having a focal point fireplace with an electric fire set within, decorative coving and a double glazed window. At first floor level the landing gives access to three generous bedrooms, the attic loft space via a hatch and the house bathroom. There are two double bedrooms presented to the rear elevation, bedroom two taking full advantage of the views and a good sized single bedroom which is presented to the front elevation. The house bathroom currently features a three piece suite comprising of a low flush W.C., wash hand basin and a panel bath with an electric shower over.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- DINING ROOM
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally approached from the front aspect onto a large driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and access to the detached garage which has an up and over door, electric and lighting within. There is a lawn grass front garden with decorative borders and paved pathways giving access to the front, side and rear. To the rear elevation is a stunning, just off south facing garden, taking full advantage of the outstanding panoramic view over open countryside. There is a large block paved seating area with steps leading down onto two lawn grass gardens with a platform for a greenhouse. The rear garden is fully fence enclosed.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be C. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
- PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
- MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
- No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
- References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.