Mayfield, Oxspring, Sheffield, S36 8YN
- SEMI DETACHED
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN, UTILITY & PANTRY WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- MODERN BATHROOM & A DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- DETACHED GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- GARDEN TO THE FRONT & REAR
- PLEASANT COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS & EASY ACCESS TO THE TRANS PENNINE TRAIL
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
TAKE A LOOK AT THIIS .… OCCUPYING A BEAUTIFUL POSITION WITHIN THE HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE OF OXSPRING IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION, BEING OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER, COUPLE OR FAMILY PURCHASER.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIIS … OCCUPYING A BEAUTIFUL POSITION WITHIN THE HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE OF OXSPRING IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION, BEING OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER, COUPLE OR FAMILY PURCHASER.
A double glazed entrance door gives access to the reception hallway, having a staircase rising to the first floor landing and gives access to the lounge. The lounge is a front facing reception room, having a bay style window with a pleasant aspect, a modern focal point gas fire which is wall mounted and remotely operated, a radiator, plus internal doors giving access to the dining room. The dining room has the amazing potential to create a large open plan living kitchen by incorporating the pantry, conservatory and existing kitchen. There are currently timber French doors giving access to the conservatory, a radiator and decorative coving to the ceiling. There is a useful pantry style storage cupboard housing the consumer unit. The kitchen currently features both wall and base units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a sink unit. There is a gas cooker point, an integrated dishwasher, fridge, part tiling to the wall, vinyl finish to the floor and a double glazed window. The conservatory is a versatile reception room, having sliding patio doors giving access to the rear elevation. There is also access to a utility, having plumbing for an automatic washing machine and a downstairs W.C. comprising of a wall mounted wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. At first floor level the landing gives access to three bedrooms, the house bathroom and the attic loft space via a hatch. The house bathroom has been recently updated and features a contemporary style three piece bathroom suite, comprising of a push button W.C., wash hand basin housed on a vanity unit with storage drawers and cupboard, plus a step in shower cubicle with a plumbed in shower. There is a chrome heated rail, two frosted double glazed windows and inset spot lighting. There are two double bedrooms, one located to the front and one to the rear, both having a fantastic outlook towards open countryside. There is a single bedroom located to the front elevation, again with a pleasant aspect and a walk in style wardrobe.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• DINING ROOM
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• BEDROOM 2
• BEDROOM 3
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• Externally approached off Mayfield onto a large concrete driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and access to the detached garage, having an up and over door with electric and lighting within. To the front elevation is a hedge enclosed lawn grass garden with a pathway to the front door. To the rear of the property is a westerly facing garden, being fence and hedge enclosed, having an elevated lawn grass area, a platform for a greenhouse, established trees and shrubbery and steps leading onto the Trans Pennine Trail.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be B. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.