Manor Park,Silkstone,Barnsley,S75 4ND
- WONDERFUL LOCATION
- AMPLE OFF-STREET PARKING
- WOODLAND BACKDROP
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- 3 GENEROUS BEDROOMS
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- WALKING DISTANCE OF SCHOOLS
- EASY ACCESS TO M1 MOTORWAY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATED
- MULTI FUEL BURNING STOVE TO FIREPLACE
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS.....LOCATED WITHIN THE HEART OF SILKSTONE VILLAGE IS THIS WELL PROPORTIONED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FAMILY GIVING EASY ACCESS TO OUTSTANDING LOCAL SCHOOLS, AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS TO THE M1 MOTORWAY NETWORK
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS..... WITHIN THE HEART OF SILKSTONE VILLAGE IS THIS WELL PROPORTIONED, 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FAMILY GIVING EASY ACCESS TO OUTSTANDING LOCAL SCHOOLS, AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS TO THE M1 MOTORWAY NETWORK.
A composite double glazed entrance door opens into a reception hallway giving access to the downstairs w.c., having a 2-piece contemporary suite with part tiling and a double-glazed window. It also has a staircase to first floor landing and gives access to the lounge and dining room. The lounge is a dual aspect room, being naturally well lit, having a beautiful focal point exposed brick fireplace with a multi-fuel burning stove set within. The dining room has feature panelling to the walls and has the potential to create a larger open plan dining kitchen. It is presented to the front elevation and an internal door given access to the kitchen. The kitchen features both wall and base units in oak style with roll top work surfaces incorporating the sink unit. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, integrated oven, hob and extractor, fridge and freezer. There is part tiling to the walls, a double-glazed window and door to the rear elevation, a useful understairs storage cupboard and a walk-in style pantry cupboard. A staircase gives access to the first-floor landing and in turn to 3 generous bedrooms and a house bathroom, having a 3-piece suite featuring a panelled bath with shower over, low flush w.c., wash hand basin and combination boiler.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- DINING ROOM
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- HOUSE BATHROOM
To the front elevation is an elevated parking area with a large tarmac driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and paved pathways provide access to the front, side, and rear. To the rear of the property is a privately fence enclosed garden with a wonderful woodland backdrop with a tarmac seating area, decorative borders and a platform for a garden shed.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414150.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING.
We understand the council tax band to be B. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
- PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
- MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
- No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
- References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.