Lower Denby Lane, Lower Denby, Huddersfield, HD8 8TY
- STONE BUILT CHARACTER COTTAGE DATING BACK OVER 250 YEARS
- 2 BEDROOMS
- WEALTH OF CHARM & CHARACTER WITH INGLENOOK FIREPLACES
- STUNNING ASPECT
- FRONT GARDEN
- OUTBUILDING PROVIDING DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR 2 VEHICLES
- IDEAL FOR A COUPLE OR DOWNSIZER
- CLOSE TO LOCAL DUNKIRK PUB & AMENITIES
SIMPLY OUTSTANDING …. A TRULY RARE PROPERTY TO THE MARKET, SET IN THIS IDYLLIC LOCATION IS THIS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, STONE BUILT COTTAGE, OFFERING A WEALTH OF CHARM AND CHARACTER, FEATURING OFF STREET PARKING AND RURAL VIEWS, LOCATED CLOSE TO THE DUNKIRK PUB, IDEAL FOR A COUPLE OR DOWNSIZER.
SIMPLY OUTSTANDING … A TRULY RARE PROPERTY TO THE MARKET, SET IN THIS IDYLLIC LOCATION IS THIS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, STONE BUILT COTTAGE, OFFERING A WEALTH OF CHARM AND CHARACTER, FEATURING OFF STREET PARKING AND RURAL VIEWS, LOCATED CLOSE TO THE DUNKIRK PUB, IDEAL FOR A COUPLE OR DOWNSIZER.
A double glazed entrance door opens into an entrance porch, having two double glazed windows and houses the electric meter. This gives access to the open plan kitchen via an internal part glazed door. The kitchen features a timber staircase rising to the first floor landing, an exposed beam ceiling and both wall and base units with a roll top work surface incorporating a sink unit with a mixer tap over. There is an integrated oven, four ring hob, extractor hood, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a free standing fridge freezer. There is an ingle nook fireplace with space for a fire or stove, a front facing double glazed window and access to the cellar, having stone steps leading down to a useful cellar storage area. The lounge is presented to the front elevation, being dual aspect and naturally well lit, having a front window with views over the garden and a rear window with a pleasant aspect over greenbelt fields. There is an exposed feature beam ceiling and an original style focal point fireplace with an open fire.
At first floor level the landing gives access to two generous bedrooms and the house bathroom. Bedroom one is to the right hand side of the landing, having double glazed windows with a pleasant aspect, taking full advantage of the stunning rural setting. There are three fitted cupboards, one of which houses the recently updated combination boiler and an over bulk head storage cupboard which acts as a walk in wardrobe. Bedroom two is also front facing, having double glazed windows with a pleasant aspect. The house bathroom has been recently updated and features a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a wash hand basin housed on a vanity unit, push button W.C. and a step in shower cubicle. There are two double glazed windows overlooking greenbelt fields to the rear, part tiling to the walls and a Victorian heated radiator.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE PORCH
• OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• BEDROOM 2
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• Externally approached onto a shared driveway. There is a paved section to the driveway providing off street parking for two vehicles and a stone paved pathway giving access to the front door. To the front of the property is a paved seating area, a lawned garden with decorative shrub and flower borders, a platform for a summerhouse and a pleasant aspect. In addition to this is a further pathway to the left elevation giving access to a former outbuilding, having a vaulted ceiling, electric and lighting within, is currently used for home storage but is prime for development to possibly create further accommodation, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be D. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.