Low Rocha Grove, Millhouse Green, Sheffield, S36 9AN
- 4 BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & UTILITY
- 3 BATHROOMS
- LOW MAINTENANCE, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- INTEGRAL GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- HIGHLY REGARDED DEVELOPMENT
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
- AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME
SIMPLY STUNNING …. LOCATED ON THE CALA HOMES DEVELOPMENT WITHIN THE HIGHLY REGARDED MILLHOUSE GREEN IS THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, FEATURING AN UPDATED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN WITH A WOODLAND BACK DROP, AN INTEGRAL GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING.
SIMPLY STUNNING … LOCATED ON THE CALA HOMES DEVELOPMENT WITHIN THE HIGHLY REGARDED MILLHOUSE GREEN IS THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, FEATURING AN UPDATED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN WITH A WOODLAND BACK DROP, AN INTEGRAL GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING.
A composite double glazed entrance door opens into a large reception hallway, having a staircase rising to the first floor landing, Amtico finish to the floor and gives access to the ground floor accommodation including the lounge, downstairs W.C., a useful storage cupboard and the open plan kitchen. The lounge is a front facing principal reception room, having two windows with a large bay providing light within and a pleasant aspect over Millhouse Green. There is a focal point fireplace with an electric fire and a granite surround. The downstairs W.C features a contemporary, two piece bathroom suite comprising of a push button W.C., a wash hand basin with a tiled splash back and Amtico finish to the floor. The open plan kitchen is presented to the rear elevation and has recently been upgraded. The kitchen features stunning, bespoke contrasting units and an island feature with seating for up to three people, black fitments and a roll top work surface with a complimentary upstand incorporating a granite sink unit with a mixer tap over. There are a range of integrated appliances including a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, double oven and a four ring induction hob with an extractor and complimentary splash back. There is laminate finish to the floor, a double glazed window, French doors opening to the south facing rear garden, ample space for a dining table and access to the utility room. The utility room features complimentary units to the kitchen, having a work surface incorporating a sink unit, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a wall mounted boiler, a composite external door and a door giving access to the integral garage. The integral garage features an up and over door, has electric and lighting within and can accommodate a single vehicle.
At first floor level the landing area gives access to four generous bedrooms, the house bathroom, attic loft space and a useful airing cupboard housing the pressurised cylinder tank. Bedroom one is presented to the front elevation, having two double glazed windows providing light within with a pleasant aspect, double fitted walk in wardrobes and access to an en suite facility. The en suite features a step in shower cubicle, low flush W.C. and a wash hand basin. There is tiling to the walls, vinyl finish to the floor and a chrome heated ladder rail. Bedroom two is presented to the front elevation, having a pleasant aspect, a double fitted wardrobe and an alcove for a dressing table. Bedrooms three and four are presented to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden and woodland back drop. The house bathroom features an updated contemporary style three piece bathroom suite, comprising of a panel bath with a shower over, push button W.C. and a wash hand basin housed on a vanity unit. There is tiling to the walls and floor, a chrome heated ladder rail, inset spot lighting and an extractor fan.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
• OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• EN SUITE
• BEDROOM 2
• BEDROOM 3
• BEDROOM 4
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• Externally to the front elevation is a tarmac driveway providing off street parking for two vehicles and giving access to the integral garage, front, side and rear. There is also a lawn grass front garden. To the rear of the property is a fence enclosed, south facing landscaped garden, being low maintenance and features an Indian stone paved seating area leading onto a further paved area with slate shale and a brick wall retained flower bed with established trees and shrubbery backing onto the woodland backdrop beyond.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
The vendor has advised the property benefits from a security alarm system.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be E. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.