Longman Road, Barnsley, S70 2LD
- VILLA STYLE PROPERTY
- 5 BEDROOMS
- SUBSTANTIAL ACCOMMODATION BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED
- RETAINING MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE TO BEDROOM 1
- LOW MAINTENANCE FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- ON STREET PERMIT PARKING
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE
- EASY ACCESS TO TRANSPORT LINKS, SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES
WOW, WOW, WOW, … A STUNNING CONVERSION SET WITHIN THE HEART OF BARNSLEY IS THIS IMPRESSIVE VICTORIAN STONE FRONTED TOWN HOUSE, OFFERING A SUPERB FAMILY HOME. THE PROPERTY FEATURES FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, A FANTASTIC OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN, BEAUTIFUL CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE TO BEDROOM ONE AND YET RETAINS MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES THROUGHOUT.
WOW, WOW, WOW, …. A STUNNING CONVERSION SET WITHIN THE HEART OF BARNSLEY IS THIS IMPRESSIVE VICTORIAN STONE FRONTED TOWN HOUSE, OFFERING A SUPERB FAMILY HOME. THE PROPERTY FEATURES FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, A FANTASTIC OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN, BEAUTIFUL CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE TO BEDROOM ONE AND YET RETAINS MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES THROUGHOUT.
An original timber entrance door opens into a reception hallway, having cornice coving to the ceiling, a staircase rising to the first floor landing and gives access to the main reception room and open plan living kitchen. The main reception room features a high ceiling with original coving, a bay style window providing light within and a focal point chimney breast. The stunning open plan living kitchen is presented to the rear elevation, having coving to the ceiling, French doors giving access to the rear garden, access to the cellar and a feature fitted cupboard to one side of the original chimney breast. The kitchen has been recently updated and features a bespoke fitted kitchen with matt concrete effect units with contrasting stainless steel fitments and a complimentary work surface with splash back to the walls and an integrated sink unit. There is an integrated fridge, freezer, oven, hob, extractor, washing machine and dishwasher. Also, having a double glazed window and inset spot and drop lighting to the ceiling. At first floor level the landing area has an original balustrade, cornice coving and gives access to the house bathroom, four generous bedrooms and a further staircase rising to bedroom one on the second floor. The house bathroom has been extensively refurbished and features a bespoke four piece bathroom suite, comprising of a large, oversized step in shower cubicle, a free standing bath with a central tap and a showerhead attachment over, an oversized wash hand basin housed on a vanity unit and a push button W.C. There is part tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, a frosted double glazed window, inset spot lighting, an extractor fan and a chrome heated ladder rail. On the first floor bedrooms two and three are presented to the front elevation overlooking Longman Road, whilst bedrooms four and five are presented to the rear elevation. Bedroom one is located on the second floor and is an outstanding open plan room, being a true feature of this property and is naturally well lit via two double glazed windows to the front, having a slight vaulted ceiling and a Velux window to the rear. The room incorporates a dressing area with his and her wardrobes and a dressing table. There is an alcove providing further storage facilities, a feature wall with panelling and access to an en suite. The en suite features a modern, contemporary three piece suite comprising of a push button W.C., a wall mounted wash hand basin with a vanity drawer beneath and a step in shower cubicle. There are two additional storage drawers, part tiling to the walls, vinyl finish to the floor, a chrome heated ladder rail, inset spot lighting, extractor fan and a Velux window to the roof line.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• MAIN RECEPTION ROOM
• OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 2
• BEDROOM 3
• BEDROOM 4
• BEDROOM 5
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• STAIRS TO 2ND FLOOR
• BEDROOM 1
• EN SUITE
• DRESSING AREA
• Externally the front of the property has recently been refurbished and features a low maintenance tarmac garden and stone steps leading to the front door. There is an access pathway to the side elevation giving access to the rear garden. The rear garden has been partially landscaped with slate chippings creating a low maintenance garden and also features paved pathways and two outbuildings for storage.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be C. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.