Lockwood Gardens, Hoylandswaine, Sheffield, S36 7LN
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- MODERN UPDATED BATHROOMS
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- INTEGRAL GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LCOAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
SIMPLY STUNNING … OCCUPYING AN OUTSTANDING POSITION WITHIN A SMALL QUIET CUL DE SAC IN THE HEART OF HOYLANDSWAINE, IS THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND RECENTLY UPDATED, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM, DETACHED FAMILY HOME, OFFERING A WEALTH OF ACCOMMODATION, FEATURING A CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS.
SIMPLY STUNNING …. OCCUPYING AN OUTSTANDING POSITION WITHIN A SMALL QUIET CUL DE SAC IN THE HEART OF HOYLANDSWAINE, IS THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND RECENTLY UPDATED, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM, DETACHED FAMILY HOME, OFFERING A WEALTH OF ACCOMMODATION, FEATURING A CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS.
A composite entrance door opens into a reception hallway, having a wood finish to the floor, a timber balustrade staircase rising to the first floor landing and gives access to the formal lounge, downstairs W.C., a storage cupboard for coats and shoes and the open plan kitchen. The formal lounge is a front facing room, having a double glazed window providing light within, a focal point fireplace with a living flame gas fire, decorative coving and a radiator. The downstairs W.C. has recently been updated and features a wall mounted wash hand basin housed on a vanity unit with a tiled splash back, a push button W.C., a feature heated ladder rail and an extractor fan. To the rear of the property is the true heart of the home, being a stunning, recently updated open plan kitchen, featuring contrasting cashmere and anthracite grey units with a quartz work surface incorporating a sink unit. There are a range of high quality, integrated appliances including a double oven, four ring induction hob, extractor, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. There is complimentary splash back to the walls, an over hanging breakfast bar with seating for three/four people, ample space for a dining table, two feature ladder radiators, inset spot lighting and access to a utility room and a conservatory. The conservatory provides a versatile reception space to the rear of the property, is currently used as a snug and features French doors giving access to the garden and laminate finish to the floor. The utility room features complimentary units to the kitchen in cashmere grey with a quartz work surface incorporating a sink unit. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, a boiler housed behind a unit, a composite door opening to the rear garden and access to the integral garage. At first floor level the landing area gives access to four double bedrooms, the house bathroom, an airing cupboard housing the cylinder tank and the attic loft space via a hatch. Bedroom one is presented to the front elevation, having a large picture window providing light within, a bank of two double fitted wardrobes and access to an en suite facility. The en suite features a push button W.C., a wash hand basin and a step in shower cubicle. There is tiling to the walls and floor and a chrome heated ladder rail. There are two further double bedrooms to the rear of the property, having a pleasant aspect over Hoylandswaine towards Barnsley and another double bedroom to the front elevation which has a double fitted wardrobe and is currently used as a music room/office/guest room. The house bathroom has been recently updated and features a contemporary four piece high quality bathroom suite, comprising of a step in shower cubicle, a push button W.C and a wash hand basin housed on a vanity unit with storage cupboards, a back lit wall mounted mirror and a large oversized panel bath with a central mixer tap. There is a chrome heated ladder rail, tiling to the walls and floor, an extractor fan and inset spot lighting.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
• OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
• UTILITY ROOM
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• EN SUITE
• BEDROOM 2
• BEDROOM 3
• BEDROOM 4
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• Externally approached from the front elevation onto a tarmac driveway providing off street parking for two vehicles and access to the integral garage, having an electrically operated up and over door, can easily accommodate a single vehicle. There is a lawn garden to the front and paved pathways giving access to the side and rear. To the rear of the property is a privately fence enclosed garden, having a large paved seating area being wall enclosed with an opening giving access onto the lawned grass garden with decorative flowers and shrub borders, a platform for a garden shed and an elevated decking area being a natural sun trap.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be E. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.