Langmere Close, Barnsley, S70 6BQ
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- 2 BEDROOMS
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY FINISH THROUGHOUT
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
- AMAZING COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- ALLOCATED OFF STREET PARKING & VISITOR SPACES
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE OF TOWN CENTRE, AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
- IDEAL BUY TO LET
- OFFERED WITH IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION OR OPTION OF TENANT REMAINING IN SITU
***CASH BUYERS ONLY*** ... MODERN TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT, AN IDEAL BUY TO LET OPPORTUNITY, LOCATED CLOSE BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE, AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS. SOLD WITH IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION OR WITH TENANT IN SITU.
*** CASH BUYERS ONLY *** ... MODERN TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT, AN IDEAL BUY TO LET OPPORTUNITY, LOCATED CLOSE BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE, AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS. SOLD WITH IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION OR WITH TENANT IN SITU.
Entered via a communal door which opens into the ground floor reception hallway giving access to the apartment which can be found on the left hand side. An internal timber door gives access into the apartment hallway, giving access to two generous double bedrooms, the modern, contemporary bathroom, featuring a four piece suite which comprises of a step in shower cubicle, low flush W.C., wash hand basin and a panel bath. There is a useful storage cupboard and access into the large open plan, modern living kitchen, which features fitted wall and base units, an integrated oven, hob, extractor, plumbing for a washing machine, space for secondary appliances, a wall mounted boiler housed behind a cupboard, part vinyl finish to the floor, a double glazed window overlooking the front of the property and a large living/dining area.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- COMMUNAL RECEPTION HALLWAY
- APARTMENT ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 4 PIECE BATHROOM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
- Externally the property features communal landscaped gardens with allocated parking and visitor parking to the rear. Situated within walking distance of Barnsley town centre amenities and transport links.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
Service charge approx £108 per month
Ground rent £112 p/a
Lease approx 190 years left
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be A. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
£600 Per calendar month.
CURRENT TENANT PAYING £550 P.C.M.
BEING SOLD WITH VACANT POSSESSION OR WITH TENANT REMAINING IN SITU.
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson & Co and so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents or checked the tenure with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.