Ladyshaw Crescent, Penistone, Sheffield, S36 6FB
- 3 STOREY
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY DECOR
- HIGH SPECIFICATION KITCHEN & BATHROOMS
- INTEGRAL GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS, TRANSPORT LINKS & PENNINE TRAIL
- IDEAL FOR A FAMILY, COUPLE, FIRST TIME BUYER OR DOWNSIZER
SIMPLY OUTSTANDING …. LOCATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF PENISTONE CENTRE AND IT’S AMENITIES IS THIS BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED, THREE BEDROOM, THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE, IMPECCABLY FINISHED THROUGHOUT, FEATURING HIGH QUALITY KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS, MODERN CONTEMPORARY STYLE DÉCOR AND IS IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER, COUPLE OR FAMILY PURCHASER.
SIMPLY OUTSTANDING … LOCATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF PENISTONE CENTRE AND IT’S AMENITIES IS THIS BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED, THREE BEDROOM, THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE, IMPECCABLY FINISHED THROUGHOUT, FEATURING HIGH QUALITY KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS, MODERN CONTEMPORARY STYLE DÉCOR AND IS IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER, COUPLE OR FAMILY PURCHASER.
A composite entrance door opens into a reception hallway, having parquet style Amtico finish to the floor and a staircase rising to the first floor landing. On the ground floor is a useful storage cupboard, access to the integral single garage, downstairs shower room, bedroom three and a utility room. Bedroom three is a rear facing double room, having a double glazed window, triple fitted wardrobes and a radiator. The utility room, features wall and base units with a worksurface incorporating a sink unit, having plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a wall mounted boiler, extractor fan, Amtico finish to the floor and a composite door opening to the rear garden. The downstairs shower room features a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, push button W.C. and a double step in shower cubicle. There is Amtico finish to the floor.
The staircase gives access to the first floor landing area, having a double glazed window with bespoke plantation shutters to the front elevation providing light within. There is a second staircase rising to the second floor and access to the lounge/diner and kitchen. To the rear of the property is the versatile, open plan lounge/diner, having a double glazed window and Juliette balcony overlooking the rear garden. The lounge/diner has been redeveloped and features a focal point fireplace with an electric fire and limestone surround. There is a wall mounted entertainment unit with bespoke shelving and cupboards providing storage, ample space for a dining table and two radiators. The bespoke fitted kitchen features an abundance of storage facilities, having shaker style wall and base units with quartz work surfaces incorporating a sink unit. There is an integrated dishwasher, four ring induction hob, extractor hood, oven, microwave oven and a fridge freezer. The room features part tiling to the walls, a front facing window with Venetian shutters and a radiator.
The second staircase gives access to two bedrooms, the house bathroom and the attic loft space via a hatch. Bedroom one is a rear facing double room, having a double glazed window, radiator and a range of bespoke fitted wardrobe furniture in shaker style with contemporary fitments. The room gives access to an en suite facility, featuring a recently updated contemporary style three piece suite, comprising of an over-sized step in shower cubicle, push button W.C. and a wash hand basin housed on a vanity unit with a quartz work surface and storage cupboard. There is tiling to the walls and floor, a frosted double glazed window, plantation shutters, extractor fan and an electrically operated mirror. Bedroom two is a front facing double room, having two double glazed windows with plantation shutters, double fitted wardrobes, an over bulk head storage cupboard incorporating the pressurised cylinder system and an alcove for further storage. The house bathroom features a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin housed on a vanity unit, push button W.C. and a panel bath with a shower attachment over. There is part tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, an electric shaver point and a radiator.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• BEDROOM 3
• UTILITY ROOM
• DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
• ACCESS TO INTEGRAL GARAGE
• LANDING AREA
• STAIRS TO 2ND FLOOR
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• BEDROOM 2
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• Externally approached from the front elevation onto a tarmac driveway providing off street parking and access to the front door and integral garage, having an up and over door, electric and light within. To the rear of the property is an extensive, privately enclosed landscaped garden, which is not overlooked and features a porcelain stone paved seating area and paved pathways giving access onto the rear access pathway. There is also an Astro turf main lawn area with decorative borders.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
Ground rent £334.81 & Service charge £100 (approx.) per annum.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be C. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.