Jardine Street,Wombwell,Barnsley,S73 0JW
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- ENDLESS DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- IDEAL FAMILY PROPERTY
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DEARNE VALLEY AND M1 MOTORWAY
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LOUNGE THROUGH DINER AND CONSERVATORY
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS …. CHAIN FREE! A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY SITUATED IN A SPACIOUS PLOT HAVING EXTENSIVE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL.
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY SITUATED IN A SPACIOUS PLOT HAVING EXTENSIVE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL.
A uPVC double glazed entrance door opens into the entrance hallway and open plan kitchen. There is a staircase to first floor landing with a useful understairs storage cupboard. The kitchen features wall and base units with solid wood doors and a worksurface incorporating the sink unit. There is an integrated oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood, vinyl finish to floor, a double-glazed door gives access into the rear garden. Off the kitchen is the dining room which has a front facing reception space which leads to the open plan lounge, having a focal point fireplace and giving access to the conservatory via a sliding door. Off the first-floor landing are 3 generous bedrooms, a house bathroom with a contemporary style 3-piece bathroom suite, having a step-in shower cubicle, a low flush w.c, and a wash hand basin.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- DINING ROOM
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- HOUSE BATHROOM
Approached from the front elevation via wrought iron rail gates onto a concrete driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and access to the detached garage. There is a front lawned garden which is fence and wall enclosed and gives access to the front door. To the rear of the property are various paved and decked seating areas which lead onto a large lawned grass garden. There is also a garden pond and offers a wealth of potential.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be A. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson & Co and so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents or checked the tenure with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.