Inchburn Crescent, Penistone, Sheffield, S36 6FE
- SEMI DETACHED
- 3 BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & DRIVE PROVIDING OFF STREET PARKING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
- EASY ACCESS TO TRANS PENNINE TRAIL
- IDEALLY SUITED TO FIRST TIME BUYER, FAMILY PURCHASER OR DOWNSIZER
PRICED TO SELL ****SITUATED WITHIN A SMALL CUL DE SAC LOCATION IS THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, FEATURING A SINGLE GARAGE, OFF STREET PARKING AND A LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN. IDEALLY SUITED TO THE YOUNG COUPLE, FAMILY OR DOWNSIZER WITH EASY ACCESS TO THE TRANS PENNINE TRAIL, LOCAL AMENITIES AND HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS. AN EARLY INSPECTION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
PRICED TO SELL *****SITUATED WITHIN A SMALL CUL DE SAC LOCATION IS THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, FEATURING A SINGLE GARAGE, OFF STREET PARKING AND A LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN. IDEALLY SUITED TO THE YOUNG COUPLE, FAMILY OR DOWNSIZER WITH EASY ACCESS TO THE TRANS PENNINE TRAIL, LOCAL AMENITIES AND HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS. AN EARLY INSPECTION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
A recently fitted composite door opens into an entrance hallway, having laminate finish to the floor, a radiator and gives access to the downstairs W.C. and lounge. The downstairs W.C. features a corner wash hand basin, low flush W.C., a radiator and a front facing window. The lounge is a spacious reception room, being front facing, having a double glazed window, two radiators and a staircase rising to the first floor landing. This room gives access to the open plan dining kitchen to the rear of the property. The open plan dining kitchen features modern contemporary wall and base units with black fitments and a work surface incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with a mixer tap over. There is an integrated oven, hob and extractor, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a free standing fridge freezer, ample space for a dining table, a useful under stairs storage cupboard, a double glazed window and French door giving access to the rear garden.
At first floor level the landing area gives access to three generous bedrooms, the house bathroom and the attic loft space. Bedroom one is a front facing double room, having a double glazed window and a radiator. Bedroom two is presented to the rear elevation, having a double glazed window and a radiator. Bedroom three is currently used as a home office and features a front facing double glazed window and a radiator. The house bathroom features a three piece white suite comprising of push button W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with a shower over and a shower screen. There is a radiator, part tiling to the walls and a frosted double glazed window.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
• OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• BEDROOM 2
• BEDROOM 3
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• Externally a tarmac driveway provides off street parking for two vehicles and gives access to the attached single garage, having an up and over door, electric and lighting within and a door giving access to the rear garden. In addition to the front elevation is a further pebbled parking area, a lawn grass garden and a paved pathway to the front door. To the rear of the property is a landscaped garden, featuring a paved seating area, a lawn grass garden with decorative sleeper borders leading onto an elevated decking area, being a natural sun trap. There is also a paved area for a garden shed.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be C. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.