Hunters Avenue, Barnsley, S70 6PL
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 / 3 BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM & EN SUITE
- DINING KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF STREET PARKING
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE, SCHOOLS & M1 MOTORWAY NETWORK
- IDEALLY SUITED TO THE DOWNSIZER
WHAT A LOCATION! SET IN ONE OF BARNSLEY’S MOST SOUGHT AFTER LOCATIONS IS THIS 2 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW, SITUATED WITHIN A LARGE PLOT OFFERING A WEALTH OF DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL. IDEALLY SUITED TO THE DOWN SIZING COUPLE.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … SET IN ONE OF BARNSLEY’S MOST SOUGHT AFTER LOCATIONS IS THIS 2 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW, SITUATED WITHIN A LARGE PLOT OFFERING A WEALTH OF DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL. IDEALLY SUITED TO THE DOWN SIZING COUPLE.
Entered via a double glazed entrance door which opens into a reception hallway, having a staircase to the first floor, access to the bathroom, bedroom one, bedroom two, dining kitchen, lounge and conservatory. The dining kitchen is presented to the front elevation, featuring wall and base units in shaker style with wood effect work surfaces incorporating a sink unit. There is an integrated oven, hob and extractor, plumbing for a washing machine, a wall mounted boiler and access into the conservatory to the side and in turn the internal garage storage space. Also, has a double glazed door to the front elevation. The lounge is presented to the rear and features a focal point fireplace and a central double glazed door giving access into the conservatory and in turn to the garden. Bedroom one is presented to the rear of the property and is of a superior size. Bedroom two is presented to the front and the house bathroom currently features a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a low flush W.C., wash hand basin and a panel bath with a shower over. To the first floor is an open loft space, having been converted several years ago, with Velux windows to the ceiling providing light within, useful under eaves storage and features an en suite facility comprising of a low flush W.C., wash hand basin and a step in shower cubicle.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- EN SUITE
- Externally to the front of the property is a driveways providing off street parking with pathways to the front, side and rear. There is a lawn garden to the front with established shrubbery whilst to the rear is a sizable, private, fence enclosed lawn grass garden with paved pathways, a platform for a garden shed and a garden pond.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be C. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
- PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
- MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
- No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
- References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.