Huddersfield Road,Ingbirchworth,Sheffield,S36 7GF
- CHARACTER CONVERSION
- SUPERB LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- 4 GENEROUS BEDROOMS
- MODERN, CONTEMPORARY FINISH THROUGHOUT
- FEATURES A WEALTH OF CHARM & CHARACTER
- STUNNING VIEWS TO FRONT & REAR
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & SCHOOLS
- AN IDEAL FAMILY PROPERTY
- SOUGHT AFTER RURAL LOCATION
SIMPLY OUTSTANDING … LOCATED WITHIN THE SEMI RURAL VILLAGE OF INGBIRCHWORTH IS THIS TRULY OUTSTANDING, FOUR BEDROOM CHARACTER CONVERSION HAVING STUNNING ACCOMMODATION WITH ORIGINAL FEATURES AND VIEWS TO FRONT AND REAR.
SIMPLY OUTSTANDING … LOCATED WITHIN THE SEMI RURAL VILLAGE OF INGBIRCHWORTH IS THIS TRULY OUTSTANDING, FOUR BEDROOM CHARACTER CONVERSION, HAVING STUNNING ACCOMMODATION WITH ORIGINAL FEATURES AND VIEWS TO FRONT AND REAR.
Entered from the front porch, having a useful storage cupboard and provides access to the inner hallway, having a stone flagged floor. At ground floor level are four generous bedrooms, bedroom one featuring a modern contemporary en suite with a low flush W.C., wash hand basin and step in shower cubicle. There is a house bathroom featuring a modern ‘P’ shaped panel bath with shower over, low flush W.C., wash hand basin and a high level feature window. A staircase curves and rises to the main living accommodation being one of the property’s main selling features. The outstanding open plan living space has vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and a focal point fireplace with a multi fuel burning stove set within and a log store to one side. This is versatile accommodation and offers a variety of uses. There is access to a W.C. featuring a two piece suite comprising of a low flush W.C. and wash hand basin. Steps lead up on to platform where the dining kitchen area is found. The kitchen features bespoke fitted units with contrasting doors and granite work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit. There are a range of integrated appliances including a double oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and space for a free standing fridge freezer. There is also a utility room, having plumbing for a washing machine space for secondary appliances and has access to a rear door.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE PORCH/HALLWAY
- BEDROOM 1
- EN SUITE
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE
- DINING KITCHEN
- Externally to the front elevation is an electrically operated sliding gate giving access onto a tarmac driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and access to the front, side and rear. To the rear elevation is a privately enclosed garden area with a garden store, electric car charging point and timber step which lead onto an elevated decking area taking full advantage of the rural countryside views to the rear aspect.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be F. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
£ Per calendar month.
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services or appliances have been tested by Mallinson & Co.