Huddersfield Road, Skelmanthorpe, Huddersfield, HD8 9AR
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME WITH NO UPPER VENDOR CHAIN PRICED TO SELL
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLING, AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
- 4 RECEPTION ROOMS
- SUNROOM EXTENTION
- NEWLY FITTING KITCHEN
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE & PARKING
- LARGE PLOT
- FAR REACHING VIEWS TOWARDS EMLEY MOOR
- STUNNING LOCATION
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
PRICED TO SELL-PREVIOUSLY MARKETED AT £495,000 IS THIS IDEAL FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A LARGE PLOT WITH STUNNING RURAL VIEWS TOWARDS EMLEY MOOR, OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION, 4 RECEPTION ROOMS AND A STUNNING, RECENTLY INSTALLED BESPOKE KITCHEN.
PRICED TO SELL-PREVIOUSLY MARKETED AT £495,000........ SITUATED IN A LARGE PLOT WITH STUNNING RURAL VIEWS TOWARDS EMLEY MOOR IS THIS STONE BUILT 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION, 4 RECEPTION ROOMS AND A STUNNING, RECENTLY INSTALLED BESPOKE KITCHEN.
A double-glazed entrance door opens into the entrance vestibule giving access to the main inner hallway via a timber part glazed door. The inner hallway has stairs to first floor landing, access to the downstairs W.C. and there is access to the converted original double garage with front facing windows taking full advantage of the stunning views. This is currently used as a second reception room, having a wall mounted television point as well as a wall mounted electric fire, laminate finish to floor and this gives access to the rear hallway and utility room, having plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. There is also a cupboard housing the combination boiler (fitted approximately under 5 years ago). Further to this at the ground floor level is a downstairs W.C., and front facing lounge, having a focal point gas fireplace with front facing windows and double doors to the dining room. The kitchen is presented to the rear elevation, featuring a modern contemporary fitted kitchen which has recently been installed, boasting a range of integrated appliances including an integrated fridge freezer, two combination ovens, double induction hob with extractor hood, space for a dishwasher and there is a central feature waterfall island unit with integrated power, ideal for dining or working. There is a white quartz work surface with complimentary upstand incorporating a sink unit with a boiler tap, a double-glazed window and door to the rear elevation, Karndean finish to the floor, a feature radiator and access to the dining room. The dining room is versatile in use, having French doors to the sunroom extension which features a vaulted ceiling with tinted glass, laminate finish to the floor, under floor heating for year round use and French doors giving access to the rear patio area.
A staircase rises to the first floor giving access to 4 generous double bedrooms and the house bathroom which features a 3-piece bathroom suite having a panelled bath with a shower over, a low flush W.C. and a wash hand basin. The bath unit and shower panelling are newly fitted. Bedroom 1 is presented to the front elevation taking full advantage of the outstanding views towards Emley Moor and open countryside. There is also access to an en suite facility featuring a push button W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and a step in shower cubicle. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are presented to the rear elevation. Bedroom 2 has fitted furniture and bedroom 4 is a front facing room which is currently used as a home office with a range of fully fitted office style furniture with storage facilities. There is also access to loft space with drop down ladder.
Approached off Huddersfield Road via newly fitted wrought iron rail gates, having a sweeping tarmac driveway giving access to the stone build detached garage which has a newly fitted electrically operated shutter style door and vaulted ceiling for storage. There are 2 lawned gardens which are tree lined with established fruit trees and shrubbery taking full advantage of the outstanding views. There is a side courtyard giving access to the rear. To the rear of the property is a large patio area leading onto a lawned grass garden which is fully fence enclosed. This is a substantial sized plot.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
THE PROPERTY FEATURES SOLAR PANELS TO THE ROOF.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING; We understand the council tax band to be TBA. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.