Hill HOUSE SOUTH, WOOLSTOCK LANE, CAWTHORNE, BARNSLEY, S75 4EA
- STUNNING FORMER NURSEY DATING BACK TO CIRCA 1860
- GROUNDS APROACHING 1/2 ACRE
- SOUTH FACING
- SET WITHIN THE AWARD WINNING VILLAGE OF CAWTHORNE
- SUN ROOM EXTENSION
- SURROUND BY GREENBELT COUNTRYSIDE
- OUTSTANDING FAMILY HOME
- EASY ACCESS TO M1
- FORMER OUTBUILDINGS CONVERTED INTO OFFICES
- LARGE DRIVEWAY & OVERSIZED DOUBLE GARAGE
SIMPLY STUNNING..... AN OUTSTANDING CHARACTER PROPERTY DATING BACK TO CIRCA 1860, SET WITHIN BEAUTIFUL GROUNDS APPROACHING 1/2 ACRE POSITIONED IN THE AWARD WINNING VILLAGE OF CAWTHORNE.
SIMPLY STUNNING..... AN OUTSTANDING CHARACTER PROPERTY DATING BACK TO CIRCA 1860, SET WITHIN BEAUTIFUL SOUTH FACING GROUNDS APPROACHING 1/2 ACRE POSITIONED IN THE AWARD WINNING VILLAGE OF CAWTHORNE.
HILL House South is entered from the front elevation by the open plan sun room extension which provides a stunning view over the house grounds, this is a versatile room which is currently being used as a sung area, there is a large open door way giving access to the kitchen which boasts a modern fitted kitchen. To the rear of the sun room there is a secondary reception which could be used as bedroom four, sung or a home office. To the rear of the property is the dining room which has an original staircase, access to the utility/wc and the formal lounge which has a multi-fuel burning stove.
On the first floor there are 3 generous bedrooms and a house bathroom, the large landing which could also be used as an office space.
In conclusion rarely does a property of this calibre come to the market, set within outstanding south facing grounds, Hill House south really does provide the forever home being located in Cawthorne, one of Yorkshires most sought after villages.
We feel the property would rent for £2000 per calendar month.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- OPEN PLAN SUN ROOM/ DINING KITCHEN
- DINING ROOM
- FORMAL LOUNGE
- UTILITY ROOM/WC
- SUNG/ BEDROOM 4
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- BED ROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Accessed off Woolstock Lane by split folding timber gates on to the established tree lined driveway which sweeps towards the property, in addition there is a large parking area having space for several vehicles, there is also a large brick build open outbuilding with great potential. The main gardens to the property are mainly laid to lawn with various seating areas take full advantage of the south facing aspect having sun from dusk until dawn. There is also former outbuildings which have been fully converted and are versatile in use having electric and water within.
THERE ARE NO COVENANTS OR LISTINGS ON THE PROPERTY.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be TBC. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
£2000 Per calendar month.
Mains water, Mains electric, Solar panels. Septic tank drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services or appliances have been tested by Mallinson & Co.