Haigh Close, Hoylandswaine, Sheffield, S36 7LF
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- LARGE LIVING ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- STUNNING, HIGHLY REGARDED, QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- LARGE PLOT WITH GARDENS TO FRONT, SIDE & REAR
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
- IDEALLY SUITED TO THE DOWNSIZER
VIEWING IS A MUST …LOCATED ON THE HIGHLY PRESTIGIOUS HAIGH CLOSE CUL DE SAC WITHIN HOYLANDSWAINE IS THIS WELL PRESENTED, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW, BEING CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND IDEALLY SUITED TO THE DOWNSIZER.
VIEWING IS A MUST........ LOCATED ON THE HIGHLY PRESTIGIOUS HAIGH CLOSE CUL DE SAC WITHIN HOYLANDSWAINE IS THIS WELL PRESENTED, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW, BEING CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND IDEALLY SUITED TO THE DOWNSIZER.
A composite double glazed entrance door opens into a reception hallway giving access to the breakfast kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. In addition to this, in the hallway there are two large storage cupboards and access to the loft space via a hatch. The breakfast kitchen is presented to the front elevation, having been recently modernised and features contemporary style kitchen units in cashmere grey with white roll top work surfaces incorporating a sink unit and complimentary splash backs to the walls. There is a wall mounted combination boiler, an electric cooker point with free standing electric cooker included, (there is gas in the vicinity if needed to be piped in for a gas cooker), space for a free standing fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and a breakfast bar with seating for two people. The lounge is a front facing room, having two double glazed windows with a pleasant aspect providing natural light within. There are two double bedrooms, one of which could be utilised as a dining room, snug or second bedroom, giving access to the conservatory at the rear. The conservatory has French door giving access into the rear garden, windows with integrated blinds and laminate finish the floor. The bathroom features a modern three piece suite comprising of a low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and a step in shower cubicle with an electric shower. There is a chrome heated ladder rail, inset spot lighting, tiling to the walls and floor and a frosted double glazed window.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- Externally located within a large plot. To the front elevation is a large lawn grass garden with established trees and shrubbery and there is a paved pathway which surrounds the property. There are further gardens to the side and a fence enclosed rear garden with a paved pathway giving access onto the driveway via a timber gate. Also, to the rear is a brick built garage with a vaulted ceiling for storage and features electric and lighting within.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be C. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
- PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
- MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
- No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
- References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.