Greno View, Hood Green, Barnsley, S75 3HQ
- BARN CONVERSION
- 2 BEDROOMS
- WEALTH OF CHARM & CHARACTER
- MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES
- BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- 4 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- FRONT & SIDE GARDENS
- CAR PORT & OFF STREET PARKING
- RURAL LOCATION
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS.......... PRICED TO SELL......A BEAUTIFUL CONVERTED SINGLE LEVEL, 2 BEDROOM CONVERSION LOCATED IN THE STUNNING RURAL VILLAGE OF HOOD GREEN.......
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS......PRICED TO SELL.... A BEAUTIFUL CONVERTED SINGLE LEVEL, 2 BEDROOM CONVERSION LOCATED IN THE STUNNING RURAL VILLAGE OF HOOD GREEN.......
Entered via a double glazed entrance door which opens into a large reception hallway, having a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and a fully tiled floor. This gives access to the full accommodation including two bedrooms, bathroom, a large fitted storage cupboard and the open plan kitchen. The kitchen is a dual aspect room, presented with solid oak fitted kitchen furniture, comprising of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit. There are a range of integrated appliances, including a double oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer and a wall mounted combination boiler housed behind a unit. There is ample space for a dining table, a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and access to the lounge. The lounge is presented to the far right elevation of the property, being a dual aspect room, having French doors to the side courtyard, a sliding patio door giving access to the front garden, vaulted ceiling, inset spot lighting and a stone feature hearth which could accommodate a multi fuel burning stove. Bedroom one is presented to the far left elevation of the property, again with a vaulted ceiling and exposed beams. There are two double glazed windows providing light within and a range of modern fitted wardrobe furniture providing extensive storage. Bedroom two is presented to the rear of the property, having access to the loft space and a double glazed window providing a rural aspect. The house bathroom features a Victorian style four piece bathroom suite, featuring a low flush W.C., wash hand basin, free standing panel bath with a central telephone tap and a corner step in shower cubicle with a plumbed in shower over.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally approached off Greno View via electrically operated gates. There is also a bin store and pedestrian access to the side elevation. There is a picket gate giving access into the main part of the property. There are lawn grass gardens to the front aspect, being wall enclosed whilst to the side elevation is a Yorkshire stone paved seating area.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be D. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. LPG gas. Mains electric. Septic tank.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services or appliances have been tested by Mallinson & Co.