Greenside, Hoylandswaine, Sheffield, S36 7JH
- INTEGRAL OVERSIZED DOUBLE GARAGE & OFF-STREET PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- STUNNING PANORAMIC VIEWS OVER YORKSHIRE
- LARGE PLOT WITH SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
- HIGH QUALITY BESPOKE FIXTURES AND FINISH THROUGHOUT
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION WITH UPSIDE DOWN LIVING
- 5 BEDROOMS
- BESPOKE DETACHED
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
SIMPLY OUTSTANDING! …. OCCUPYING A MOST SOUGHT AFTER ELEVATED POSITION WITH FANTASTIC PANORAMIC VIEWS ACROSS YORKSHIRE IS THIS TRULY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS 4/5 BEDROOM BESPOKE STONE BUILT DETACHED HOME, FEATURING LARGE VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION IN THE HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE LOCATION OF HOYLANDSWAINE BEING OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO THE FAMILY PURCHASER.
SIMPLY OUTSTANDING! … OCCUPYING A MOST SOUGHT AFTER ELEVATED POSITION WITH FANTASTIC PANORAMIC VIEWS ACROSS YORKSHIRE IS THIS TRULY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS 4/5 BEDROOM BESPOKE STONE BUILT DETACHED HOME, FEATURING LARGE VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION IN THE HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE LOCATION OF HOYLANDSWAINE BEING OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO THE FAMILY PURCHASER.
A double glazed door with side panel glazing opens into an entrance vestibule giving access to the oversize double garage and into the main inner hallway of the property via a part glazed oak door. The main inner hallway is the heart of the home giving access to the ground floor accommodation including 3 bedrooms, utility room, house bathroom, a useful under stairs storage cupboard as well as a walk-in wardrobe. To the left-hand side of the hallway is double bedroom 2, having a side facing window and bespoke fitted wardrobes with over bed storage and integrated drawers. Just off this is the potential to create an ensuite. There is a walk-in wardrobe with storage for shoes, coats and having sliding mirror finished doors. The utility room features a Belfast pot sink unit, base unit with plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and space for hanging rails and storage cupboards. The house bathroom has been recently redeveloped to a high-quality standard, featuring a panelled bath with central taps with candle holders, push button w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin and step in shower cubicle with a plumbed in shower. There is modern contemporary tiling, inset spot lighting, a frosted double-glazed window and a feature chrome radiator. The 3rd bedroom at this level is a front facing double room, having a double-glazed window, radiator and inset spot lighting.
The bespoke oak staircase gives access onto a platform landing and access to the front and rear of the property. To the front of the property is bedroom 4/study which is a front facing room taking full advantage of the stunning views over Yorkshire. There is a large double-glazed window, solid oak finish to the floor, inset spot lighting and a range of shelving units to one wall. Also, to the front elevation of the property is a home games room, being versatile in use, incorporating two rooms with inset spot lighting, having a front facing window and television points. The split-level landing gives access to the rear of the property and to bedroom 1, a separate w.c., and a storage cupboard. Bedroom 1 is of a substantial size, being naturally well lit, having bi folding doors and providing access to the south facing rear garden overlooking countryside. There is a range of fitted wardrobe furniture with part mirror finished doors, inset spot lighting and a large dressing area and access to an ensuite. The ensuite features a step-in shower cubicle, panelled jacuzzi style bath, push button w.c., and a wall mounted wash hand basin. One of the main selling features of this property is an extensive redeveloped open plan living kitchen incorporating a sunroom. The kitchen has been fitted by John Longley’s of Barnsley, featuring a high-quality German fitted kitchen units with double depth Corian work surfaces incorporating the sink unit with an incinerator and boiler tap. There are wall mounted Miele ovens, microwave and coffee machine. There is a 4-ring induction hob and integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, dishwasher and elevated extractor fan. There is a tiled floor, inset spot lighting and the sunroom overlooks the south facing garden with green belt countryside beyond. There are sliding bi folding doors and access to the rear courtyard and also off the kitchen are internal glazed doors giving access into the lounge. The lounge is a fantastic room being front and side facing, taking full advantage of the panoramic views over Yorkshire and on a good day you can see the Humber bridge. There are sliding French doors giving access on to a balcony and there is a focal point fireplace with a multi-fuel burning stove within a bespoke stone fireplace.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• BEDROOM 2
• BEDROOM 3
• BEDROOM 4
• UTILITY ROOM
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• GAMES ROOM
• BESPOKE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
• Externally approached from the top of Greenside cul-de-sac to the left elevation are stone pillars giving access onto a concrete driveway providing off-street parking for several vehicles and also offers further development potential. There is access to an oversized double garage with an electrically operated shutter style door and this could easily accommodate 2 vehicles, houses filters and pumps for the garden pond, combination boiler and it provides extensive storage. There is access to both sides of the property with lawned grounds surrounding being fully wall enclosed. To the left elevation Indian stone steps lead onto an elevated platform with a feature pond and water feature. There is also a substantial permanent gazebo area and further patio being the main feature. This gives access to the rear which is south facing, having a large Indian stone paved seating area with a stone wall boundary leading onto a lawned grassed garden which overlooks green belt countryside and has a range of decorative shrub and flower borders. To the right elevation of the property is a paved pathway which gives access to 2 garden sheds and the rear garden.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be G. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.