Green Lane End Farm, High Flatts, Huddersfield, HD8 8XU
- BARN CONVERSION
- 4 BEDROOMS
- EXTENDED TO THE REAR
- EN SUITE TO BEDROOM 1
- WEALTH OF CHARACTER FEATURES
- DOUBLE GLAZING & OIL FIRED HEATING
- OFF STREET PARKING
- QUIET, SECLUDED POSITION
- ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
WOW, WOW, WOW, … OCCUPYING A PRIVATE, SECLUDED POSITION WITHIN HIGH FLATTS IS THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, FOUR BEDROOM, CHAIN FREE CHARACTER CONVERSION, OFFERING A WEALTH OF ACCOMMODATION, MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES INCLUDING EXPOSED BEAMS AND STONEWORK AND BENEFITS FROM OFF STREET PARKING, FRONT AND REAR GARDENS AND ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS.
** CHAIN FREE ** WOW, WOW, WOW, … OCCUPYING A PRIVATE, SECLUDED POSITION WITHIN HIGH FLATTS IS THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, FOUR BEDROOM, CHARACTER CONVERSION, OFFERING A WEALTH OF ACCOMMODATION, MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES INCLUDING EXPOSED BEAMS AND STONEWORK AND BENEFITS FROM OFF STREET PARKING, FRONT AND REAR GARDENS AND ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS.
A composite double glazed entrance door opens into an impressive hallway, having an exposed stone wall, a timber balustrade staircase with exposed beams giving access to the first floor landing, a front facing window and internal double doors giving access into the lounge. The lounge features a focal point inglenook fireplace with a multi fuel burning stove set within, exposed beams to the ceiling and a barn style window providing light within and having views towards Penistone. Also, at ground floor level there is a useful under stairs storage cupboard and a downstairs W.C. comprising of a low flush W.C. and a wash hand basin. To the rear of the property is a large living/dining area and a dining kitchen. The dining kitchen currently features both wall and base units with a work surface incorporating a sink unit. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, an integrated oven, four ring electric hob, extractor hood and space for a free standing fridge freezer. The room has a slate style finish to the floor, complementary splash back to the walls, inset spot lighting, a double glazed window and door giving access to the rear elevation and the potential to create a larger open plan living kitchen by incorporating the living/dining area to the rear of the property. This living/dining area currently has French doors opening to the north westerly facing garden, laminate finish to the floor and a radiator. At first floor level the landing features a vaulted ceiling with king pin exposed beams and stonework. Bedroom one is presented to the front elevation, having a pleasant aspect over greenbelt countryside towards Penistone. The room has a wealth of charm and character and also features a vaulted ceiling with exposed king pin truss, storage loft space and access to an en suite. The en suite currently features a low flush W.C., wash hand basin and a step in shower cubicle with a Velux style window. Bedroom four is currently used as a home office/bedroom, being front facing with a double glazed window and exposed beam ceiling. Also, on the landing area is a storage cupboard and access to the house bathroom. The bathroom has been updated recently and features a contemporary style low flush W.C., wall mounted wash hand basin and a panel bath with a shower over. There is a Velux window, a frosted double glazed window, inset spot lighting and exposed beams. There are two further bedrooms located to the rear of the property, one being single and one double with rural countryside views.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- DINING KITCHEN
- LIVING/DINING AREA
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- EN SUITE
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally approached from the front elevation via split folding timber gates giving access onto a tarmac driveway. This provides off street parking for several vehicles and can accommodate the storage of a caravan or motorhome. There is a garage/outbuilding which is currently used for storage, having electric, lighting and water within, a front lawn grass garden, a paved pathway giving access to front door, plus an elevated stone wall flowerbed. There is an electric car charging point located at the front of the property at the end of the drive near the gate. To the rear of the property is a north westerly facing garden mainly laid to lawn, featuring an Indian stone paved seating area, a range of elevated flowerbeds incorporating a pond and water feature, railway sleeper vegetable patches, a concrete platform for a garden shed and greenhouse, plus a picket gate opening onto the access pathway. The boiler and oil tank are also located in the back garden.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be TO BE CONFIRMED. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains electric. Oil Fired Heating System.
A Septic Tank drainage system shared by 2 other properties, having a maintenance cost of approximately £100 per annum for each property.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
- PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
- MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
- No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
- References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.