Fish Dam Lane, Carlton, Barnsley, S71 3EZ
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- FULLY REFURBISHED & REDESIGNED
- 2 BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- STUNNING CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & UTILITY
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF STREET PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- GOOD SIZED GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LOCAL AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT IS THIS TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW, FEATURING MODERN, CONTEMPORARY STYLING, A SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN, GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR AND OFF STREET PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES. IDEALLY SUITED TO THE DOWNSIZER, COUPLE OR YOUNG FAMILY PURCHASER.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS …. BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT IS THIS TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW, FEATURING MODERN, CONTEMPORARY STYLING, A SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN, GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR AND OFF STREET PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES. IDEALLY SUITED TO THE DOWNSIZER, COUPLE OR YOUNG FAMILY PURCHASER.
Entered from the side elevation via a newly fitted composite double glazed entrance door which opens into an entrance hallway, having a wood finish to the floor and provides access to all the accommodation. Located to the side and rear of the property is an impressive, recently fitted, modern, contemporary open plan kitchen, featuring high gloss wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and upstand incorporating a sink unit with a mixer tap over. There is a range of integrated appliances including a double oven, hob with splash back, extractor hood, fridge freezer and a dishwasher. There are two double glazed windows providing natural light within, inset spot lighting, an over-hanging breakfast bar area and wood flooring which continues through to the open plan living/dining room located to the rear of the property. The living/dining room features double doors with side panel glazing allowing an abundance of natural light which open out onto the rear patio area and garden beyond. There is a utility room with complimentary units to the kitchen, having additional shelving, a work surface incorporating a sink unit and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. The shower room features a newly fitted, contemporary three piece suite, comprising of a push button W.C., a wash hand basin housed on a vanity unit and a step in shower cubicle with a plumbed in shower and shower screen. There is part tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, inset spot lighting, Velux window to the roof and an extractor fan. There are two good sized bedrooms located to the front of the property, both having a radiator and a double glazed window overlooking the front garden.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM (11’2’’ x 16’9’’)
• OPEN PLAN KITCHEN (12’6’’ x 8’10’’)
• UTILITY ROOM (5’10’’ x 6’2’’)
• SHOWER ROOM (8’3’’ x 5’8’’)
• BEDROOM 1 (10’11’’ x 9’11’’)
• BEDROOM 2 (9’9’’ x 8’8’’)
• Externally approached off Fish Dam Lane onto a tarmac driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and giving access to the front, side and rear. There are lawned grass garden areas to the front of the property, whilst to the rear is a good sized wall and fence enclosed lawned grass garden and a paved patio area with side fencing and decorative shrub borders.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
THE SELLER IS CONNECTED TO A MALLINSON AND CO. STAFF MEMBER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be C. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.