Fieldside Close, Chesterfield, S43 4X
- 3 BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- GOOD SIZE LIVING ROOM
- SUPERB CONTEMPORARY DINING KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- OFF STREET PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
- SUITED TO FIRST TIME BUYER, YOUNG FAMILY OR DOWNSIZER
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS .... SET WITHIN A RECENT DEVELOPMENT OF NEWLY BUILT HOMES IS THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY, IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER, YOUNG FAMILY OR DOWNSIZER, FEATURING A MODERN, CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN DINER, OFF STREET PARKING AND AN ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS .... SET WITHIN A RECENT DEVELOPMENT OF NEWLY BUILT HOMES IS THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY, IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER, YOUNG FAMILY OR DOWNSIZER, FEATURING A MODERN, CONTEMPORARY DINING KITCHEN, OFF STREET PARKING AND AN ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN.
A composite double glazed entrance door opens into an entrance hallway, having a staircase rising to the first floor landing and provides access to a downstairs W.C., the lounge and dining kitchen. The downstairs W.C features a two piece suite comprising of a low flush W.C. and a pedestal wash hand basin. There is a frosted double glazed window, chrome heated towel rail, tiling to the floor and an extractor fan. The lounge is a decent size room and features a front facing double glazed window, radiator, television point and a useful under stairs storage cupboard. The dining kitchen is fitted with modern, contemporary style wall and base units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a sink unit with a mixer tap over. There is a combination boiler housed behind a unit, an integrated oven, four ring gas hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher, plumbing and space for an automatic washing machine, ample space for a dining table, French doors opening to the rear garden, inset spot lighting, tiling to the floor, a radiator and a double glazed window. At first floor level the landing has a double glazed window to the side and provides access to the loft space, three bedrooms and the house bathroom. The house bathroom features a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with a shower over and a glass shower screen. There is a frosted double glazed window, a chrome heated ladder rail, insert spot lighting, an extractor fan, tiling to the floor and a useful storage cupboard.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- DINING KITCHEN
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally to the front of the property is a lawn area with a path to the front entrance door. there is a tarmac driveway to the side providing ample off-street parking, and side gated access leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a good size, mainly laid to lawn, being fully enclosed and has a paved patio area.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be C. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
- PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
- MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
- No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
- References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.