Falmouth Close,Monk Bretton,Barnsley,S71 2QQ
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO AMENITIES AND SCHOOLS
- TRANSPORT LINKS TO BARNSLEY
- 2 BEDROOMS
- BEDROOM 1 HAVING EN-SUITE
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- CONSERVATORY ADDITION
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- OFF STREET PARKING AND DRIVEWAY
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS….A FORMER 3 BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY BEING CONVERTED INTO A 2 BEDROOM TO CREATE A FANTASTIC EN-SUITE BEING OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER, YOUNG COUPLE OR FAMILY.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS….
A FORMER 3 BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY BEING CONVERTED INTO A 2 BEDROOM TO CREATE A FANTASTIC EN-SUITE BEING OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER, YOUNG COUPLE OR FAMILY.
A uPVC double glazed entrance door having a front facing double glazed window has a staircase to first floor landing and give access to lounge.
A front facing room having a focal point fireplace with gas fire and internal French doors give access into the open plan kitchen.
The kitchen currently features wall and base units with wood effect work surfaces incorporating sink unit. There is a hob, extractor, plumbing for a dishwasher, an integrated fridge, wall mounted boiler behind the cupboard. There is laminate finish to the floor and kick board heater. Access to the conservatory.
The conservatory is presented to the rear elevation and is versatile in use and currently used as a secondary utility space and could easily accommodate a dining table or could be used as a home snug area. There are central doors giving access to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
A staircase gives access to a landing area which in turn gives access to house bathroom having a 3-piece bathroom suite comprising a panelled corner bath, low flush W.C., and a wash hand basin. There is a rear facing bedroom.
Presented to the front elevation with a pleasant access and giving access to a modern contemporary en-suite having a low flush W.C., wash hand basin, step in shower cubicle, digital shower as well as a radiator. There is also a cupboard above the bulkhead of the stairs. Access to loft space and landing.
Approached from the front elevation onto a large driveway providing access for several vehicles and providing access to the detached garage having electric and lighting within and could easily accommodate a single vehicle. There are paved pathways to front door, front lawned garden and paved pathways to the side and rear. To the rear of the property is a lawned grassed garden with a central block paved driveway. There are lawned grassed areas, decorative borders and a large patio at the top of the garden to the rear of the garage, being a natural suntrap.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING
We understand the council tax band to be B (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
RENTAL POTENTIAL; £700 Per calendar month.
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
DIRECTIONS S71 2QQ
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson & Co and so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents or checked the tenure with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.