Eastfield Place, Eastfield Lane, Thurgoland, Sheffield, S35 7FJ
- CHARACTER BARN CONVERSION
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 MODERN, CONTEMPORARY ENSUITES
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 2 ALLOCATED OFF STREET PARKING SPACES
- FRONT GARDEN & REAR COURTYARD
- STUNNING SOUTH FACING VIEWS OVER GREENBELT COUNTRYSIDE
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- SUITED TO DOWN SIZER OR FAMILY PURCHASER
SIMPLY OUTSTANDING … SET IN THIS RURAL LOCATION ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THURGOLAND IS THIS CHARACTER CONVERSION FEATURING A THREE BEDROOM MEWS STYLE PROPERTY ON ONE LEVEL, OFFERING A WEALTH OF ACCOMMODATION, TWO EN SUITES AND A LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN OPENING ONTO A COURTYARD WITH STUNNING RURAL VIEWS.
SIMPLY OUTSTANDING … SET IN THIS RURAL LOCATION ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THURGOLAND IS THIS CHARACTER CONVERSION, FEATURING A THREE BEDROOM MEWS STYLE PROPERTY ON ONE LEVEL, OFFERING A WEALTH OF ACCOMMODATION, TWO EN SUITES AND A LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN, OPENING ONTO A COURTYARD WITH STUNNING RURAL VIEWS.
An aluminium entrance door opens into a grand entrance hallway, having a part vaulted ceiling, giving access to the plant room which has inset spot lighting, storage space and houses the controls for the property’s under floor heating system and the electric meter. The hallway has inset spot lighting, a secondary storage cupboard and gives access to all the accommodation including three bedrooms and the open plan living area. To the front of the property is bedroom one, featuring almost floor to ceiling aluminium windows providing natural light within, a part vaulted ceiling with a feature light and provides access to an en suite facility. The en suite features a contemporary four piece bathroom suite, comprising of an oversized panel bath with a central mixer tap, a wash hand basin and push button W.C. housed in a vanity unit with an interactive mirror and a wet room style walk in shower cubicle with a plumbed in shower. There is part tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor with under floor heating and a radiator. Bedroom two/home office features a remotely operated sky light Velux window and can easily accommodate a single bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. Bedroom three is a deceptively spacious double room, having an alcove for wardrobe furniture, inset spot lighting, a remotely operated Velux window and provides access to a second en suite facility. The second en suite features a push button W.C. and a circular wash hand basin housed on a vanity unit and a wet room style walk in shower cubicle with a plumbed in shower. The open plan living room is set to the rear of the property, being the true heart of the home, having a part vaulted ceiling. The kitchen area features a pantry style double cupboard which could be utilised as a utility area. There are wall and base units in a contrasting cashmere grey and dark blue colour with Silestone work surfaces incorporating a Belfast sink unit with a mixer tap over. The kitchen boasts a range of integrated appliances including a double oven, dishwasher, four ring hob and space for an American style fridge freezer. There is a feature island unit with seating for two people, ample space for a dining table and a large living area with sliding aluminium doors giving access to the rear courtyard with stunning views over greenbelt countryside.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• PLANT ROOM
• BEDROOM 1
• 1ST EN SUITE
• BEDROOM 2
• BEDROOM 3
• 2ND EN SUITE
• OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
• Externally to the front of the property are two allocated parking spaces, plus visitor spaces. There is a wrought iron rail gate giving access to the front garden which is laid to lawn with a decorative border and an Indian stone paved pathway giving access to the front of the property. To the rear of the property is an elevated Indian stone paved courtyard, being wrought iron rail enclosed, a natural south facing sun trap taking full advantage of the stunning panoramic views and rural setting.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
OUTSIDE PARKING LIGHTING AND SEPTIC TANK DRAINAGE COSTS AND MAINTENANCE ARE SHARED ON A YEARLY BASIS BETWEEN 4 PROPERTIES.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be confirmed. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains electric. Septic tank treatment plant drainage. Air source heating.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.