Doncaster Road, Darfield, Barnsley, S73 9JB
- 3 BEDROOM INDIVIDUAL DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SYMPATHETICALLY EXTENDED
- SUNROOM TO REAR
- LARGE PLOT
- OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE
- DINING KITCHEN
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- BEDROOM 1 WITH EN SUITE
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS
FABULOUS … SET IN AN OUTSTANDING POSITION IS THIS SYMPATHETICALLY EXTENDED, BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW. FEATURING 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, A SUNROOM, OFF STREET PARKING, DETACHED GARAGE MANICURED LAWNED GARDENS AND IS WELL SERVED BY AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS.
FABULOUS …. SET IN AN OUTSTANDING POSITION IS THIS SYMPATHTICALLY EXTENDED, BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW. FEATURING 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, A SUNROOM, OFF STREET PARKING, DETACHED GARAGE MANICURED LAWNED GARDENS AND IS WELL SERVED BY AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS.
A upvc double glazed entrance door with side panel glazing opens into an entrance hallway having a staircase to first floor landing. This gives access to bedroom 1 which is a front facing room, being versatile in use and it is currently used as a spare bedroom. Also off the hallway is a formal lounge having a focal point marble fireplace with electric fire, a front facing bay window as well as a secondary window providing light within. To the rear of the property is the dining kitchen featuring wall and base units with granite work surfaces and a Pipi oak kitchen with cast fitments incorporating an integrated double oven, 4 ring induction hob, extractor hood, slimline dishwasher and fridge. There is complementary splash back to walls and integrated sink, fully tiled floor, panty style cupboard and access to utility room. Utility room features wall and base units with plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and secondary fridge freezer as well as a wall mounted combination boiler. Also off the kitchen is a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden. There is a formal dining room on the ground floor level, again being versatile in use with sliding French doors giving access to the sunroom addition. There are glazed windows overlooking the rear garden as well as having a solid insulated roof and a door to the rear elevation. Also at ground floor level is a contemporary house bathroom featuring a push button W.C., wash hand basin and step in shower cubicle with plumbed in shower. There is modern contemporary tiling and a feature radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Steps give access to 2 double bedrooms set at the first-floor level having a window at the top of the landing overlooking the rear garden. Bedroom 2 is to the left elevation which is currently used as the main bedroom to the property having a large window providing light within. There is alcove space for a wardrobe or dressing area and access to an ensuite facility having a low flush W.C., wash hand basin and second shower cubicle. Bedroom 3 is currently used as a home office, again overlooking the rear garden, having alcove for wardrobes and this is a fantastic double room.
INDIVIDUAL DETACHED BUNGALOW
SUNROOM TO REAR
OFF STREET PARKING
3 RECEPTION ROOMS
BEDROOM 1 WITH EN SUITE
CLOSE TO AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS
Approached from the front elevation via wrought iron split opening gates leading on to a block paved driveway providing off street parking for 2 vehicles and access to the single attached garage, having electric and lighting within and an up and over door. There are paved pathways giving access to the front, side and rear and also to the front elevation are manicured lawned gardens with decorative flower borders. There are concrete pathways giving access to the rear garden which is beautifully presented and privately enclosed with fence and hedge borders. There is a large Indian stone paved seating area with a circular set leading onto a 2 tiered lawned garden with a secondary seating area at the top.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be D. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.