Dodworth Road, Barnsley, S70 6PE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- SOUTH EAST FACING GARDEN
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER, COUPLE OR FAMILY
- PANELLING TO HALLWAY
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE
SET WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE IS THIS WELL PRESENTED AND DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY HAVING A LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN PROVIDING ACCESS TO A SOUTH EAST FACING GARDEN. THE PROPERTY HAS A MODERN, CONTEMPORARY STYLE THROUGHOUT, HAVING AN UPGRADED BATHROOM AND KITCHEN AND FEATURES OFF-STREET PARKING. IT IS IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER, YOUNG COUPLE OR FAMILY PURCHASER.
SET WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE IS THIS WELL PRESENTED AND DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY HAVING A LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN PROVIDING ACCESS TO A SOUTH EAST FACING GARDEN. THE PROPERTY HAS A MODERN, CONTEMPORARY STYLE THROUGHOUT, HAVING AN UPGRADED BATHROOM AND KITCHEN AND FEATURES OFF-STREET PARKING. IT IS IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FIRST TIME BUYER, YOUNG COUPLE OR FAMILY PURCHASER.
An original style entrance door with stained glass window opens into an entrance hallway, having panelling to the lower half of walls and this gives access to the staircase rising to the first floor landing, lounge and the open plan kitchen. There is also a useful under stairs storage cupboard housing the gas and electric meter. The lounge is a front facing room, having a bay style original window with a radiator, a focal point original style fireplace with open fire and laminate finish to the floor. The dining kitchen is presented to the rear elevation featuring a modern contemporary kitchen in high gloss grey with a solid wood worksurface incorporating the sink unit with an integrated oven, four ring hob and extractor hood, as well as an integrated washing machine, fridge and freezer. There is laminate finish to the floor, a focal point fireplace and there are French doors leading onto the south facing rear garden. The first-floor landing provides access to three bedrooms, house bathroom and attic loft space via a hatch. Bedroom one is presented to the front elevation having an original style sash window to the front aspect, as well as a radiator and inset spotlighting. Bedroom two is presented to the rear elevation having two double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes and inset spotlighting. Bedroom three is a front facing room currently used as a home dressing room, having a sash style window, inset spotlighting and radiator. The bathroom has been recently updated featuring a contemporary style bathroom suite having a push button w.c., wash hand basin and a panelled bath with electric shower over. There is part contemporary tiling to the walls, plank effect finish to the floor, a Victorian style rail, frosted double glazed window and an alcove for storage.
To the front of the property there are wrought iron rail gates providing access onto the block paved driveway providing off-street parking for two vehicles. To the rear of the property is a south east facing garden, having a paved seating area leading onto a lawned garden with a platform for a greenhouse and an outbuilding for storage. The garden is fence and hedge enclosed with established trees and shrubbery.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be C. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
£800 Per calendar month.
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.