Darton Lane, Darton, Barnsley, S75 5AL
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 4 BEDROOMS
- SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED
- LARGE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- NO CHAIN
- INTEGRAL GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
- OUTSTANDING DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … OCCUPYING A SOUGHT AFTER PROMINENT POSITION ON THE HIGHLY REGARDED DARTON LANE, HAVING A FANTASTIC ASPECT TOWARDS BARNSLEY IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND SYMPATHETICALLY EXTENDED, FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW OFFERING A WEALTH OF DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS .… OCCUPYING A SOUGHT AFTER PROMINENT POSITION ON THE HIGHLY REGARDED DARTON LANE, HAVING A FANTASTIC ASPECT TOWARDS BARNSLEY IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND SYMPATHETICALLY EXTENDED, FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW OFFERING A WEALTH OF DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL.
A composite double glazed entrance door with side panel glazing opens into a reception hallway, having a cloaks storage cupboard and gives access to the bedroom accommodation, open plan kitchen and the formal lounge. The formal lounge is the principal reception room, having a focal point gas fire and a bay style window taking full advantage of the pleasant aspect and providing light within. The open plan kitchen is presented to the rear of the property and currently features matt cream shaker style units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a sink unit. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher, an integrated oven, microwave oven, space for an American style fridge freezer, a central feature island with an overhanging breakfast bar and space for secondary appliances. Off this is a snug style room, also presented to the rear of the property, which could be opened up to create further accommodation to the kitchen or could be used as a dining room. The bedroom accommodation is located on a separate level via three steps which gives access to four bedrooms, an en suite, the house bathroom and to a loft storage space. There is also a large airing cupboard and a further storage cupboard with shelving. Bedroom one is presented to the rear of the property and features a large picture window, a radiator and gives access to an en suite facility. The en suite features a wash hand basin and a push button W.C. housed in a vanity unit with a storage cupboard and drawers and an over-sized step in shower cubicle with an electric shower. There is tiling to the walls and floor, inset spot lighting, a frosted window and a tall feature radiator. On this level are three further bedrooms, two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Bedrooms two and three both feature a range of fitted wardrobe furniture. The house bathroom features an oversize wash hand basin housed on a vanity unit, a low flush W.C. and a step in shower cubicle with a plumbed in shower. There is tiling to the walls and floor, an electric shaver point and a chrome heated rail.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
STEPS TO RAISED LANDING AREA
Externally approached off Darton Lane via wrought iron rail gates opening onto a double driveway with a pedestrian access. The tarmac driveway provides off street parking for several vehicles and could easily accommodate a motor home or caravan. There is an elevated lawn grass garden which is wall enclosed and the driveway gives access to an over sized garage, having electric and lighting within and houses the boiler. There are steps to the front elevation and pathways to the side and rear. To the rear of the property is a substantial rear garden which is wall and fence enclosed and features a large elevated decking area on a three tier level, having a platform for a garden shed, a lawn grass area and a picket gate gives access to the rear door.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be D. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.