Wall Nook Lane, Cumberworth, Huddersfield, HD8 8YB
- RURAL LOCATION
- PANORAMIC VIEWS
- BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED
- HIGH END FIXTURES AND FINISH
- EXPOSED BEAM CEILING AND STONEWORK
- A WEALTH OF CHARM AND CHARACTER
- STUNNING RURAL LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND SCHOOLS
- STUNNING OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
- IDEALLY SUITED TO FAMILY
WOW * WOW * WOW…TAKE A LOOK AT THIS TRULY OUTSTANDING AND UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS 4 BEDROOM STONE BUILT CHARACTER HOME, HAVING BEEN SYMPATHETICALLY RENOVATED. THE PROPERTY IS SET WITHIN AN OUTSTANDING LOCATION, HAVING PANORAMIC COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS AND FEATURES A LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN BEING A TRUE HEART OF THE HOME.
WOW * WOW * WOW * …TAKE A LOOK AT THIS TRULY OUTSTANDING AND UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS 4 BEDROOM STONE BUILT CHARACTER HOME, HAVING BEEN SYMPATHETICALLY RENOVATED. THE PROPERTY IS SET WITHIN AN OUTSTANDING LOCATION, HAVING PANORAMIC COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS AND FEATURES A LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN BEING A TRUE HEART OF THE HOME.
A hardwood entrance door with side panel glazing opens into a large reception hallway, having an engineered oak finish to the floor which continues throughout most of the ground floor. The hallway has a staircase to the first floor landing, a useful double storage cupboard and gives access to snug/occasional bedroom or home office. There is access to a downstairs shower room which features a contemporary, high quality low flush w.c., wash hand basin and step in shower cubicle. Beyond this a second door into the lounge area, a utility room having complementary units to the kitchen featuring ample storage, integrated sink unit, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. The main hallway gives access to the large open plan living kitchen, taking full advantage of the large panoramic far-reaching views over Huddersfield. This is a truly outstanding room and the main heart of the home.
The kitchen features a high-end quality kitchen with quartz work surface incorporating a stainless-steel sink unit and a range of integrated appliances including tall fridge freezer, dishwasher, 4 ring induction hob with extractor hood, double oven, microwave oven and various further storage facilities. The 2 bi-folding doors provide access to the large stone paved seating area taking full advantage of the view. There are 2 roof lanterns providing ample light within and a formal lounge area with an original style focal point fireplace which is ready for a multi-fuel burning stove to be installed.
A bespoke staircase with led lighting rises to the first-floor landing and gives access to 4 generous bedrooms all of which have a wealth of charm and character, have vaulted ceilings and exposed beams. There is also a house bathroom at this level with a 4-piece contemporary bathroom suite having a step-in shower cubicle, a low flush w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin and a panelled bath, again taking full advantage of the outstanding views. Bedroom 1 is presented to the rear elevation. Again, having exposed beam ceiling, fantastic views to both front and rear as well as an ensuite facility, having a 3 piece bathroom suite, low flush w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin and step in shower cubicle with plumbed in shower.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- SNUG/OFFICE/OCCASIONAL BEDROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- EN SUITE
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- HOUSE BATHROOM
Wall Nook farm is entered via stone pillars onto the front elevation onto a large, pebbled driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and gives access to the front, side and rear of the property. There are outstanding rural countryside views to the front elevation and a range of Indian stone and Yorkshire stone paved pathways giving access to the front, side and rear. The main entrance to the property is accessed via an oak style canopy to the front door. To the side elevation is the potential to create a garage should the purchaser wish, whilst to the rear is a large hedge and wall enclosed garden mainly being laid to lawn. There is an oil tank surrounded by laurel trees. There is a large feature stone patio area with modern contemporary lighting.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be TBA. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
£1800 Per calendar month.
Mains water. Mains electric. Septic Tank. Oil fired heating.
DIRECTIONS: HD8 8YB
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson & Co and so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents or checked the tenure with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.