Cooper Lane, Hoylandswaine, Sheffield, S36 7JE
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 5/6 BEDROOMS
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- 3 BATHROOMS & DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED
- HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS THROUGHOUT
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- FANTASTIC RURAL VIEWS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
WOW, WOW, WOW!! BACK TO MARKET IS THIS EXTENSIVELY REDEVELOPED AND REMODELLED, FIVE/SIX BEDROOM DETACHED HOME, BOASTING BESPOKE, HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS THROUGHOUT, AMAZING RURAL VIEWS AND IS IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FAMILY OCCUPIER.
** WOW, WOW, WOW!! ** BACK TO MARKET IS THIS EXTENSIVELY REDEVELOPED AND REMODELLED, FIVE/SIX BEDROOM DETACHED HOME, BOASTING BESPOKE, HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS THROUGHOUT, AMAZING RURAL VIEWS AND IS IDEALLY SUITED TO THE FAMILY OCCUPIER.
Entered via a composite double glazed entrance door which opens into a large reception hallway, giving access to the downstairs W.C. featuring a contemporary suite. There is a bespoke oak and glass staircase ascending to the first floor landing area and descending to the open plan living area. On this floor is the formal lounge diner which is a dual aspect room, having three windows and a Juliette style balcony taking full advantage of the fantastic rural views. Also, on this level is bedroom one, which is a rear facing room, again taking full advantage of the views, featuring fully fitted wardrobe furniture providing storage and an en suite facility. The en suite has a contemporary four piece bathroom suite comprising of a low flush W.C., wash hand basin, panel bath and a step in shower cubicle. Bedroom two is also located on this floor. Descending to the lower ground level there is a large open plan hallway, currently used as a home office area, gives access to the utility and storage cupboards, two further bedrooms and a shower room, plus the kitchen extension. The kitchen is a large open plan room, having a centralised lantern providing an abundance of light within and sliding glazed doors giving access into the rear garden and the stunning rural views. It features bespoke fitted wall and base kitchen units with handle less doors and a Corian work surface incorporating a sink unit. There is an integrated induction hob, extractor hood, dual ovens, microwave oven, wine chiller, dishwasher, two fridges and two freezers, plus ample living space. At first floor level is a large landing area giving access to the loft space with a useful storage cupboard and two further bedrooms, both being substantially sized, dual aspect rooms, one of which has fitted sliding wardrobes. There is a house bathroom featuring a free standing panel bath, wash hand basin, low flush W.C. and a step in shower cubicle.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR & LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- HALLWAY/OFFICE AREA
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- SHOWER ROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 5
- BEDROOM 6
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally approached off Cooper Lane onto a large tarmac driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and access to the oversized detached garage with an electrically operated composite door. There are pathways leading to the front door and rear garden, plus a hedge enclosed lawn grass front garden. The rear garden has been extensively remodelled and features a large paved seating area leading onto the substantial house gardens with a central pathway giving access to various seating and decking areas taking full advantage of the outstanding panoramic view.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be F. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Oil fired heating. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
- PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
- MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
- No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
- References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.