Claycliffe Terrace,Barnsley,S70 6LR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- WALKING DISTANCE OF BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE
- IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- SOLD WITH TENANT IN SITU
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- NO UPPER VENDOR CHAIN
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND SCHOOLING
- EASY ACCESS TO TRANSPORT LINKS VIA M1 NETWORK
LOOK AT ME......THIS IS AN IDEAL INVESTMENT, BEING SOLD WITH TENANT IN SITU WHO HAS BEEN IN FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS. THE PROPERTY IS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT AND WOULD FORM AN EXTREMELY GOOD INVESTMENT.
THIS IS AN IDEAL INVESTMENT, BEING SOLD WITH TENANT IN SITU WHO HAS BEEN IN FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS. THE PROPERTY IS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT AND WOULD FORM AN EXTREMELY GOOD INVESTMENT.
Entered via the front elevation giving access into the main lounge. The lounge is a spacious reception room being front facing and gives access to the dining kitchen. The dining kitchen has been extensively refurbished and features a high specification fitted kitchen with wall and base units and integrated appliances and this gives access into the rear garden and downstairs bathroom. There is also a staircase to the first floor landing and a pantry style storage cupboard. The bathroom features a three piece modern bathroom suite with shower over bath, contemporary décor and has a frosted window. At first floor level there are two generous double bedrooms, bedroom one being front facing.
Externally approached from the front elevation onto a shared pathway which gives access to the front door. The garden to the front is low maintenance with a feature paved area. To the rear of the property is a westerly facing garden comprising of an Astro turf area leading onto an elevated decking.
- DINING KITCHEN
- INNER HALLWAY
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE
- BEDROOM TWO
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be A. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
£575 Per calendar month.
Mains water, Mains Gas, Mains Electric, Mains Drainage
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services or appliances have been tested by Mallinson & Co.