Churchfield Court, Darton, Barnsley, S75 5HD
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 4 RECEPTION ROOMS
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- EXTENSIVE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- GARDENS TO 3 SIDES
- SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & M1 MOTORWAY NETWORK
A TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … OCCUPYING AN OUTSTANDING POSITION IN THIS SMALL, HIGHLY REGARDED CUL DE SAC LOCATION, IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, FEATURING FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS, A DOUBLE GARAGE AND SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … OCCUPYING AN OUTSTANDING POSITION IN THIS SMALL, HIGHLY REGARDED CUL DE SAC LOCATION, IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, FEATURING FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS, A DOUBLE GARAGE AND SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN.
A timber entrance door opens into a large reception hallway, having a staircase rising to the first floor landing and gives access to the lounge, breakfast kitchen, downstairs W.C. and the current home office. In addition to this is a useful storage cupboard for shoes and coats. The lounge is a substantial front facing room, having a bay style window allowing natural light within and opens up into the dining room. There is a focal point fireplace with a log effect gas stove with back lighting. In the dining room there is ample space for a dining table and access is provided to the breakfast kitchen and conservatory. The conservatory is an additional reception room presented to the rear elevation, having sliding patio doors giving access into the south west facing garden, tiling to the floor and a pitched ceiling with integrated blinds. The breakfast kitchen is presented to the rear elevation and features gloss white units with contemporary fitments and a walnut effect work surface incorporating a pot sink unit. There is a breakfast bar with seating for up to three people, an integrated double oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, inset spot lighting, tiled splash back to the walls and provides access to the utility room. The utility room has complimentary units to the kitchen and features a wall mounted boiler housed behind a unit, space for secondary appliances, fridge, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. There is a double glazed window and a composite door opening to the rear elevation. The downstairs W.C. features a circular wash hand basin, low flush W.C., part tiling to the walls and laminated tile effect finish to the floor. The current home office is a dual aspect room, it is multipurpose and could also be used as a playroom or snug. At first floor level the landing gives access to four generous bedrooms, the loft space via a hatch, a double storage cupboard housing the cylinder tank and the house bathroom. Bedroom one is presented to the rear elevation, having been recently updated and features a rear facing window, contemporary style sliding wardrobes with mirror finish doors and provides access to an en suite. The en suite features a push button W.C., a wash hand basin and a step in shower cubicle with a plumbed in shower. There are two further double bedrooms and a good sized single bedroom which feature built in wardrobe furniture. The house bathroom features a wash hand basin mounted on a vanity unit, a low flush W.C. and a panel bath with a shower over. There is a chrome heated ladder rail, part tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, a frosted double glazed window and an electric shaver point.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• DINING ROOM
• BREAKFAST KITCHEN
• DOWNSTAIRS W.C
• HOME OFFICE/PLAYROOM
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• EN SUITE
• BEDROOM 2
• BEDROOM 3
• BEDROOM 4
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• Externally approached from the front elevation onto a block paved driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and giving access to the detached double garage, having an electrically operated door to the front, a vaulted ceiling for storage and can easily accommodate two vehicles. In addition, there are paved pathways to the front, side and rear, a front garden with decorative borders, paved hard standing for further parking and double gates giving access to the south west facing rear garden. To the right elevation is a further garden area offering outstanding development potential to extend the property if required. To the rear of the property is a privately enclosed garden, having hard standing for a caravan or motor home located to the rear of the double garage which is accessed via timber split folding gates. There is a large Indian stone paved seating area being a natural sun trap, an elevated lawn grass garden area with established trees and shrubbery, being hedge enclosed with two secondary seating areas to the top right hand side of the garden.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be E. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.