Church Street,Brierley,Barnsley,S72 9JR
- 4 BEDROOMS
- MODERN FIXTURES & FITTINGS THROUGHOUT
- LARGE DINING KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- OFF STREET PARKING
- GARDEN TO REAR
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS
- IDEAL FOR A COUPLE OR FAMILY
- NO UPPER VENDOR CHAIN
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS..... A WELL PROPORTIONED 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BRIERLEY VILLAGE GIVING EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL SCHOOLS, AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS..... A WELL PROPORTIONED 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BRIERLEY VILLAGE GIVING EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL SCHOOLS , AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS.
Entered via a composite double glazed entrance door which opens into a reception hallway, having a staircase rising to the first floor landing with under stairs storage and provides access to a downstairs W.C. featuring a two piece contemporary suite and access to the lounge. The lounge is a spacious reception room, having a bay window to the front and internal French doors giving access to the kitchen. To the rear of the property is a large open plan living kitchen, featuring contemporary units in high gloss cream with stainless steel fitments and roll top work surfaces incorporating a sink unit. There is an integrated oven, four ring hob, extractor hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and a wall mounted boiler housed behind a unit. There is ample space for a dining table and French doors which give access to the rear garden. At first floor level the landing gives access to three bedrooms and a bathroom. The house bathroom features a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a low flush W.C., wash hand basin and a panel bath. A further staircase rises to the second floor giving access to bedroom one, set within the eaves of the property, having a window to the front elevation and a Velux window to the rear.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- STAIRS TO 2ND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1
- Externally to the front elevation is a driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles. There are paved pathways leading to the front, side and rear. There is a small brick wall to the front of the property and a timber gate giving access to the rear. To the rear of the property is a private, fence enclosed garden, having a large paved area and an area for a lawn.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be D. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson & Co and so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents or checked the tenure with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.