Church Street, Penistone, Sheffield, S36 6AR
- VILLA STYLE PROPERTY
- 4 BEDROOMS
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES
- STUNNING 4 PIECE BATHROOM
- CELLAR UTILITY/STORAGE AREA
- COMMUNAL GARDEN TO REAR
- EASY ACCESS TO TRANS PENNINE TRAIL & TRANSPORT LINKS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & PENISTONE CENTRE
WOW, WOW, WOW … SET WITHIN THE HEART OF PENISTONE CENTRE IS THIS TRULY OUTSTANDING, FOUR BEDROOM VILLA STYLE PROPERTY, OFFERING A WEALTH OF CHARM AND CHARACTER AND AN ABUNDANCE OF ACCOMMODATION. FEATURING A LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, STUNNING HOUSE BATHROOM WITH A FOUR PIECE SUITE, A COMMUNAL GARDEN TO THE REAR AND OFFERS EASY ACCESS TO HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS AND THE TRANS PENNINE TRAIL.
WOW, WOW, WOW … SET WITHIN THE HEART OF PENISTONE CENTRE IS THIS TRULY OUTSTANDING, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM VILLA STYLE PROPERTY, OFFERING A WEALTH OF CHARM AND CHARACTER AND AN ABUNDANCE OF ACCOMMODATION. FEATURING A LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, STUNNING HOUSE BATHROOM WITH A FOUR PIECE SUITE, A COMMUNAL GARDEN TO THE REAR AND OFFERS EASY ACCESS TO HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS AND THE TRANS PENNINE TRAIL.
A double glazed oak style entrance door opens into a reception hallway, having a staircase rising to the first floor, cornice coving, wood finish to the floor and gives access to the lounge and open plan living/dining kitchen. The lounge is an impressive room, having a focal point fireplace with a Dimplex mist fire and a marble surround. There is a large double glazed window providing light within, wood finish to the floor and original coving to the ceiling. The open plan kitchen is presented to the rear elevation, having been recently updated and renovated to create this stunning open plan room. The dining area is versatile in use, having a focal point inglenook, stone built fireplace with a timber lintel, wood finish to the floor, double glazed windows and a door giving access to the rear. The kitchen area features cashmere grey wall and base units with contemporary fitments and wood work surfaces incorporating a pot sink unit with a mixer tap over. There are a range of integrated appliances including a fridge, freezer, slim line dishwasher, oven, four ring gas hob, extractor hood and space for a microwave. There is part tiling to the walls, L.E.D. kickboard lighting and access to the cellar. The cellar is a useful storage area and also doubles up as a utility area, having plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and secondary appliances. The cellar also has a timber door which can be accessed externally from under the archway to the right elevation of the property. The staircase gives access to a large landing area with wood finish to the floor which in turn gives access to four generous bedrooms and the house bathroom. Bedroom one is a stunning, superior sized room presented to the front elevation and features two double glazed windows, original floorboards and fitted wardrobes to either side of a chimney breast with a focal point fireplace. There is a further double bedroom presented to the front elevation, having inset spot lighting and laminate finish to the floor and a double bedroom located to the rear elevation featuring triple fitted wardrobes. Bedroom four is also presented to the rear and is currently used as a home office. The house bathroom has been extensively refurbished and renovated to create a stunning room, having a large walk in shower cubicle with a rain forest shower head and a separate shower attachment. There is also a free standing bath with central taps and a shower attachment over, a wash hand basin and a push button W.C. There is patterned tiling to the floor, part tiling to the walls, a chrome heated ladder rail, a radiator, rear facing window and a large storage cupboard with shelving that houses the combination boiler.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING KITCHEN
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• BEDROOM 2
• BEDROOM 3
• BEDROOM 4
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• Externally to the front of the property is a courtyard style garden giving access to the front door. There is an open archway to the right elevation which gives access to the rear and to a communal garden used by the whole row of properties to the back, which has an extensive lawn grass area, is privately enclosed and overlooks the Trans Pennine Trail. In addition to this is a paved and wall enclosed courtyard area with an outbuilding for storage.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be B. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.